Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Okay!” Carly ran into my dressing room “Lets get all dressed up and get those British angels into our arms!”

“And Irish!” I screamed “Don’t forget Niall!”

“Of course not! Let’s go over some things, who’s single, who’s taken?”

I thought back to all the things I saw on twitter and Tumblr

“Liam, Louis, and Zayn are taken. Niall and Harry are still single”

“Yes! One for each of us.”

I laughed as I walked into my closet to decide on my outfit. I chose a black mini dress, with black heels and a red mini clutch purse. I left my hair down, and put on some mascara and one coat of pink lip-gloss.

“Well,” I asked “How do I look?”

“Oh my god!” Carly screamed “You look hot! I wouldn’t be surprised if Zayn, Louis, or Liam dumped their girls just to get with you!”

“No, not Liam! He’s too loyal! Same with Louis and Zayn!”

“Whatever. Help choose my outfit!”

**Nialls POV**

“Hey boys! What’s up? Welcome to to the party!”

“Hello Justin!” Liam greeted “Thanks for inviting us!”

“No problem guys.”

“So” I said “Carly and Jess were amazing! Weren’t they?”

“Yeah I know right? Listen I gotta go find Selena, but enjoy yourselves! Let me know it ya need anything.

“Thanks Justin!” We all chorused as he walked away.

“Nice lad. Isn’t he?” said Liam

“Yeah he’s cool.” Zayn replied, just as another song started booming on the speakers.

“Hey.” Harry yelled over the music “Ya think Jess and Carly are gonna be here?”

“Probably!” Louis yelled back “The party’s for them isn’t it?”

“Cool. Lou come with me, I need a drink”

Louis and Harry left and I was left with Zayn and Liam.  

I was glad when I heard we got tickets to Carly’s show. I knew that Jess Armour was opening for her and she was the person I really wanted to see. A lot of fans had tweeted me, saying that we would be a good couple. The first time I saw it; I didn’t really know who Jess was. But after looking her up, I learnt that she was actually talented and very beautiful. I tweeted her a mini shout out to say thanks for singing our songs… but that’s the only time I ever talked to her.

At the concert, we made eye contact and my heart stopped. I knew I liked her, but I barely knew her. I didn’t want to tell any of the lads, because they always say I fall for girls to easy. Which is true, I just can’t help it.

“Niall!” Liam broke me out of my trance.

“Yeah! Sorry what?”

“What’s on your mind?” Zayn questioned me

“Nothing” I said back “Why?”

“You just seem out of place.” Liam said scratching the back of his head.

“I’m fine boys! I just need a drink or something.”

I walked away from Liam and Zayn, and started towards the bar but bumped into someone on the way over.

“Oh sorry!” said the voice.

“Nah. It’s my-“ I looked up, and saw her blue eyes staring into mine.