Author's notes

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my very first Promised Neverland fanfiction, and also my forth fanfiction in total!

If you like my work you can always take a look at my Fullmetal Alchemist series of tree books of one shot stories of Ed's diary! I hope you like it!

Still, concerning this fanfiction, I have to say that I'm a HUGE NOREMMA SHIPER * heavy breaking* But that doesn't mean that I hate other ships like Ray x Emma *whatsoever* I just love all my children and I want them to be happy 

[This Fanfiction contains spoilers] meaning that I might read the manga first until chapter 119 so you can understand!  This fanfiction takes place after Emma and the other found Hayato and Ma'am, and right after Anna and Emma return safely from t...

[This Fanfiction contains spoilers] meaning that I might read the manga first until chapter 119 so you can understand!  This fanfiction takes place after Emma and the other found Hayato and Ma'am, and right after Anna and Emma return safely from the plantation they went to research for medicine. Meaning that they're about to meet William Minerva!

Still, if you haven't read the manga but you really don't care about spoilers, Welcome! Also, English is not my mother language *I'm Portuguese* so there might be some mistakes...Please understand! That said...

I really hope you guys enjoy this

Thank you so much 

[ Art credits belong to @eugeboy_zzzzz  on Twitter]