Part 2

You were sat in the library on Tuesday afternoon with Hannah and Jess. All three of you silent as you took notes from various text books. Pausing to take a sip of your coffee, you took your phone from your pocket and saw Niall had text. A massive smile appeared on your face at the sight of his name.

He had text you not long after he left your dorm room on Sunday evening, a short text telling you how great it had been bumping into you, literally. Since then you had been non stop messaging back and forth.

Replying to his message, you placed your phone on the table and carried on note taking. The library was quiet except for the occasional turn of a page and the scribbling of a pen. Your phone vibrated causing Hannah and Jess to look up, smiling again at Niall's message, which didn't go unnoticed by your friends.

"Care to share?" Hannah whispered smiling.

"No." You whispered back grinning.

"Oh come on, what's got you smiling like that? Clearly a guy!" Jess whispered back.

You didn't want to answer so just shook your head and ignored the question.

"Come on, I've had enough." Hannah said. "We've been here for like 3 hours."

"Yeah, this library coffee sucks, let's go to The Cosy Coffee Corner, no one makes coffee like Audrey." You replied.

Packing up your stuff your threw your crappy library coffee in the bin before following the girls down the stairs. Niall had text again so you replied again, pausing on the steps.

"Right, you are telling us who's got you smiling like that!" Jess demanded as they stopped on the steps below you.

You let out a big sigh before telling them you'd explain everything when you got to the coffee shop.

Audrey had left for the day by the time you had got there, but Margaret her sister in law, was there and sorted the three of you out with a coffee and pastry each.

As soon as your bum hit the seat Hannah had said the words "spill".

"Ok, so there is a guy." You began to explain.

"I knew it!" Hannah yelped.

"Ssshhhh!" You said.

"So who is he? Is it that guy from your design class, Mark or Matt or something?" Jess questioned.

"No, neither of them."

"Is it the guy who sent you the flowers? She wouldn't let me read the card when I was at hers the other day." Hannah said, looking at Jess.

"Yes, but it's complicated."

"Why is he married?! Is it your lecturer?!" Jess replied, her voice getting higher as she spoke.

"No..... God you're not going to believe me any way but it's Niall Horan." You said, making sure to whisper his name.

Both Hannah and Jess just stared at you.

"Niall Horan, as in Irish hottie Niall Horan?! You're joking right?!" Hannah said.

"No, he was at the bar a few weeks ago and some girl was harassing him by the loos. I got rid of her for him and he sent me the flowers as a thank you. Then he turned up here, at the cafe, when I was working Saturday. And then I bumped into him outside Tesco on Sunday. Any way, he came in to mine for a coffee and then we exchanged numbers, we've been texting ever since and we are going to see Lewis Capaldi tomorrow."

You had barely taken a breath, choosing just to blurt it all out to their shocked faces.

"Holy shit." Hannah mumbled. "Are you being serious?"