Part 5

Your back was pressed against the door to your dorm, but the goosebumps all over your body were caused by one thing only, Niall. His hands gripped your bum as he fucked you, the door rattling with every thrust.

When you'd opened the main door to him you couldn't hide your excitement, you'd both practically ran up the stairs to your room. Rushed misplaced kisses as you took each step, desperate to be alone together after more than three weeks apart. You pulled off his jacket before you'd even reached your room, his t-shirt before the door was even closed.

Undoing the button on his jeans and pulling them to his ankles you'd planned to take him in your mouth, but Niall had other ideas.

"Need ya petal, need to be inside ya." His voice pained by frustration.

You pulled your t-shirt off and stepped out of your shorts and underwear all whilst Niall was touching and kissing every inch of your skin. His hands fell to your waist, thinking he was going to guide you to your bed, you gasped when he bent his knees and picked you up. Lining himself up, both of you moaned and sighed as he filled you up. His face fell to between your breast and he nipped and sucked at your nipples as you tugged at his hair.

"Hmmm missed you so fucking much." He said his breath haggered.

You panted out his name as he pounded into you, pulling his face up to yours you kissed him with everything you had.

Both of you came undone at the same time, you threw your head back against the door breaking your kiss. Niall leaned his head into the crook of your neck and he thrust a few more times until he was completely spent.

There was no noise in the room except for the breathless sounds of you both panting. Catching his breath he leaned across and captured your lips in his, a soft kiss that made you smile against his mouth.

"I missed you too." You finally replied.

Neither of you bothered getting dressed, instead you climbed into your bed and cuddled up to each other. Although you had messaged every day, you still spent the next few hours talking about what you'd been up to the last three weeks.

"Can't even begin to tell you how jealous I was about you going to see Wild Youth." He said as he pulled you closer to him.

"Must be rubbish missing out on your friends gigs and stuff."

"Yeah it is, but I was more worried about you and the lads, didn't want any of them to be flirting with you."

"Well one of them did, but I managed to brush him off."

"Which one?!" He said as he sat up slightly leaning on his elbow.

"I'm not telling you that."

"I'll ask Conor."

"Who said it wasn't Conor?!" You smirked.

"I'll kill him." He smirked back.

"No, it wasn't him. Just someone from their team. It was nothing."

You joked around a little bit more before your innocent little kisses that had been shared during your time in bed turned to more. Taking things slower this time, you lazily rode him as he gripped your hips with one hand and rubbed your clit with the other. After coming twice, the last time together you collapsed on the bed, both of you falling asleep.

Since you'd had your final exam last week, you didn't have anymore classes to attend. Most people were slowly packing up and making their way home for the summer. You had got another few weeks before you needed to leave your dorm and you planned on working a few more shifts at the pub and at Audreys before moving into the flat that she had offered you.