Part 4

You woke up to the early morning sun creeping through your curtains. The air in your room was warm and you eased your naked body out from under the covers and the incredibly good looking Irishman currently in your bed. Poking an arm through the gap of the curtains you found the handle and quickly but quietly opened the window without giving the outside world a flash of your bits.

Taking the opportunity to nip to the loo, you did your business before washing your hands. Your face was flushed from the heat that had been in the room, you splashed your face with water, hoping that when you made your way back to bed the room would be a bit cooler.

Niall was still asleep as you crept back in, hoping you'd be able to drop off to sleep again too. After you had spent time exploring each other last night, you had laid naked side by side, talking until almost 4am. Both of you fell into a peaceful slumber, curled up against the other, just like you were doing right now.

You woke up for the second time when you felt his kisses on your shoulder. Just a few gentle kisses, before you felt him slide out of your bed and you heard the bathroom door close. Niall soon returned, his husky morning voice calling your name as he joined you back in bed.

Moving your body to face his, you couldn't contain the smile on your face.

"Morning." You whispered.

"Afternoon actually, it's almost 1." He replied, his smile matching yours.

"Ah crap, I have so much revision to do today." You moaned as you pulled the covers up over your head to hide from the day.

"I have to leave soon to go finish packing. Getting picked up at 6."

"Ok, do you want something to eat before you go?" You asked.

"Yeah, you." He said before he disappeared under the covers.

Niall had soon got you panting his name, your back arching off the bed as your toes curled from the intensity of your orgasm.

His smug face came into view as he crawled up your body. He didn't hesitate in leaning down to kiss you and you could taste yourself as you dipped your tongue inside his mouth. His cock was hard against your thigh, your legs open to accommodate him hovering over you. You could feel it leaking pre cum on your skin and you reached your hand down between your bodies. He gasped against your mouth as you rubbed his tip with your thumb, before rubbing him gently across your sensitive clit. You broke off your kiss and he leant his forehead against yours.

"You want something Petal?" He teased.

"God yes."

"What is it that you want?!"

You weren't normally one to beg, but if he didn't have sex with you within the next five minutes you were sure you would combust.

"I want you to fuck me Niall."

His teasing nature disappeared as his eyes widened and he leaned down and kissed your lips hard, you pulled at his hair with your free hand and he growled. Moving his mouth to your neck he nudged his nose against your face so your head moved to the side and he was free to explore.

As he slid his length inside you, he let out a moan and you wanted to bottle the sound up for later.

"Oh God.... fuck...... you feel so good." He panted against your neck.

You were lost for words.

The feeling of him deep inside you, slowly rocking his hips back and forth was beyond anything you could describe. His body was flush against yours, his chest hair tickling at your nipples. Pulling your hip up over his own enabled him to get closer to you and move himself against the spot inside you that you needed him the most.