Chapter 12

Chapter 12

* Sidhanth *

The beach was phenomenally a spectacular sight. Throughout the boat ride I had clicked a lot of pictures. But the best had to be her candid pictures against the backdrop of the beautiful scenery. Jeez I was falling for her! She had to do nothing but be herself for me to adore her. Damn, was this the side effect of our growing intimacy? Or was it the other way round? Nonetheless I was loving this newfound feeling in my heart. It was crazy, but I loved holding her hand. The feel of her soft palm in mine made the day seem more beautiful. I was or perhaps had already started falling for my wife. I smiled. 

I helped her out of the boat and once she was out I had no heart to let go of her hand. She did not protest either. Perhaps she was slowly accepting my advances. I couldn't be more happier. 

" I think I will use the toilet." She almost whispered turning to me seeing the sign board indicating the directions to the toilets. 

"Yeah," I said freeing her hand from mine. She smiled walking away. 

* * *

We had walked for about ten minutes along the beach. This time I did not hold her hand. I didn't want her to think of me as a clingy guy. But I was pleasantly surprised  when her hand found its way to mine.  I glanced at her to find her smiling at me. Adorable!

"So are we going to keep walking like this?" She asked her eyes shining with playfulness. Was I seeing too much?

"We can if you want to," I replied, tossing a smile before looking down at the golden sand. "You wanted to swim?" I asked turning to her. Due to the strong tides of the waters swimming was restricted at the beach around most time of the year. Although there were many water sports around.

"Nah. But walking like this is boring."

"I thought walking like this was generally romantic to you girls!" I grinned turning to her.

"Not to me. Maybe to the five you dated earlier," she replied haughtily.

"How do you always manage to bring my past into the conversation?" I was slightly amused. Was she jealous? I hope so, because thatw ould imply that she was also into this... us.

"Oh please. I was just stating a fact. In fact, you're the one always judging me based on your past experiences," she said swinging our interlocked palms.

"Really? Pray explain what do you judge people by, if not your experiences?" I turned to her in a mocking tone.

"There isn't just experience, there is aura, there are vibes, there is body language, also the way they look at you. All that also matters." She spoke, looking clearly proud of her answer.