Chapter 18

Chapter 18

* Sidhanth *

I stirred in sleep feeling something over my face. I parted my eyelids slightly and the sight made me smile. There she was giggling and running her fingers over my face. 

"Wake. Up," she spoke in between her giggles. 

"What a beautiful way to wake up to a new morning!" I sighed turning so that I could look at her comfortably.

"Sid, get up we'll be late."

"I don't care." I muttered grabbing her arm and pulling her closer above me. Her hair cascaded around my face like dark curtains. Her lips parted as she gasped.

"Wake up Sid." She whispered.

I quickly put to an end the wait and turned her over, with the intention of kissing her senseless. 

"Ouch! " I groaned. Did she just punch me that hard?

No. 

I was on the floor with the extra pillow that I hugged and slept, the alarm was ringing loudly, screaming the song "Wake up Sid." 

What on earth? 

Such a tease for a morning dream. But it is said that morning dreams come true, I was very hopeful about this one.

I quickly got to my feet and grabbed my phone. How on earth did the alarm learn my name? Had artificial intelligence progressed so much on my pretty much backward iphone? Darn

When did I even change the damned alarm tune? I stood baffled for a few minutes wondering. I was positive I hadn't. Besides I have only been around Aneesha, no one else.

 Dammit, she did. 

Despite the shock my lips curved into a smile. Why on earth did we decide to live in separate rooms? We were married for god's sake. Sharing my room with her was my basic right. Yeah. I would ask her to move in right away

Who was I kidding? I'd never do that. One step at a time. Damn, why did I even say that?

After a nice cold shower, I stepped out with just the towel around my waist. I opened my wardrobe skimming through the shirts. Did I not have sine nice ones? My eyes stopped on a crisp white. That would do. Smiling I pulled out black jeans to go with it. It was a jeans but looked like formal pants. I had trimmed my beard, shampooed my hair  dressed to perfection

All for what? To impress her? Damn. What in the name of God was wrong with me? Shaking my head, I took a deep breath. On second thoughts I sprayed some perfume. I hope she liked what she saw. Taking a deep breath I walked out.