Chapter 23

Chapter 23

* Aneesha *

It was the best feeling to see him smile at me. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked looking at my watch. 

He looked around and then at his watch. Hesitantly, he spoke up, "Ahh, Roshni was going to join me for lunch. I-"

"I asked her to." I smiled tight lipped. 

"Oh, so this was preplanned. Your boss seems to give you a lot of free time." He spoke surprised.

I leaned on the table. "Let's say that my boss shifted my office to EcoTech Park from JP TechPark." I grinned breaking the news to him. 

"Your boss what?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. I work here, now. From today. " I spoke pulling out my new identity card from my pocket, handing it over to him. 

"Woah. And you tell me now!" He looked up, caressing my oicture on the identity badge.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, Sid and also it all happened very fast." I told him.

"You got promoted or something?"

"Nope. The post is same. Just that my office is now here. Building 4A, 7th floor. We are turning our office at JP Tech Park to a complete sales division. So a few of us got an option to shift here. I thought it was the best thing to grab the opportunity. It would save a lot of time in traffic. So here I am. Now, tell me what to eat I am super hungry. Since morning I have been running to get things settled."

"Try the Chinese meals. You will love it," he suggessted raising his hand to catch the waiter's attention.

"Yes Sir?" The waiter asked. He pointed towards me.

"Chinese meal." I ordered.

"And a regular mix meal." He added and the waiter walked away. I smiled at him, adoring him. 

He was gazing at me. We did not need words, not at the moment. After brief minutes of silence, he finally spoke. 

"You wasted five kisses today!" He said.

I blinked, bewildered, hearing what he was saying. "What!"

"On those sticky notes ...you wasted five, which would have been mine."

I giggled is response not knowing what to say. 

Change the topic, Anni!

"How did you travel in the morning?" I asked.

"Dhruv picked me up. He thought we fought and that you refused to take me with yourself. Nice change of topic by the way," he grinned sitting back so that the waiter could place our plates.