Chapter 20

Chapter 20

* Sidhanth *

During the dinner I was seated right opposite to her. Every time she opened her mouth to fill it with a morsel, I couldn't help but miss the feel of her mouth. I would occasionally give her a smile and she'd smile in response. Her cheeks were pink throughout. 

I loved the way she looked today. That sleeveless tunic flaunting her tones arms, that neckline that plunged slightly deeper than her usual tops. But her hairdo was the started of the deal. It was tied up with a few strands coming down to tease her shoulder. That long neck, those lovely collarbones, that cleavage that played peekaboo. 

Damn. Focus on the pasta. I no longer had the same appetite for pasta. I had an appetite for her. I had wild thoughts running in my mind. Like literally wild. For instance, picturing her on the dining table with her legs wrapped around me as we hungrily tasted each other. 

I gulped, sipping water from my glass. I needed her, if not that, I seriously needed a cold shower. Icy cold.

Finally, a few minutes after dinner, Raashi showed the signs of a sane guest, saying that they should leave. It was late. Yes. It was. In the next few minutes, the ladies exchanged their next meeting plans. Then they very conveniently made me the photographer and began the task of capturing the perfect picture of their time together.

"Sid, take a selfie, you also come here." Saakshi said when I was focussing on the phone screen to take a good picture. To put it more correctly, I was focusing on my wife. I caught that momentary change in her expression in reaction to Saaksi's request. Jealous much!

Keeping my happy discovery to myself I joined the frame standing beside her. My hand brushed hers. She did not look at me but I did notice that tiny shy smile.

"Sid, this side. You'll be with her forever. For now, pass. You guys can take as many as selfies you want, later." I smiled at Saakshi's comment deciding to play along. I got by her side, placing my hand on her shoulder. She winked at me secretly I acknowledged with a smile.

"Anni, smile!" I said adjusting the phone for the selfie. She did, but it was as fake as it possibly could be. Cute jealous wife. I suppose jealousy makes women look hotter cause here, her mere sight was a turn on.

"Do you want me to drop your guys somewhere?" I asked turning to the ladies.

"Raashi has her car. She will drop Saakshi on the way back home. " Anni intervened quickly I nodded concealing my amusement. I saw the other two exchange stupid smiles. 

"Oh, I forgot, I had baked cupcakes. Two minutes." With that Anni rushed inside. 

I finally chuckled not able to hold it back anymore.