Chapter 3) The TARDIS

I wake up in a room...it says Zoella on the wall and its a light blue room. My favorite color is blue...not the point. My name is Zoella; so why is the room say my name? Why did The Doctor seem so familiar, yet so strangerish......it hurt my tiny little head to think.

I hear a hum out of nowhere. I jump and hide under the blanket.

“Where am I?” I ask to myself in a childish scared voice.

“You're in the TARDIS.” A voice said that I knew to well.

“Daddy?” I ask to see is he'll say anything. He sits on my bed and pulls the covers off my head. I look at him like I'm five. He looks me in the eyes.

“You sound like her.” He tells me with a sad smile. I look down.

“You even remind me of her...” He says quietly looking away from me before he cries.

“You miss her?” I ask looking up at him.

“All the time.” He says looking back at me. Then he looks down.

“I can't...” He says and runs out of the room. I could tell that he's lost a lot but losing his daughter made an impact on him. I hide back under the covers. He comes back and pulls the covers off me again.

“How long have you been waiting for your parents, Zoella?” He asks.

“As long as I can remember....” I tell him. He looks away and runs off again. I sigh and hide again.

“ZOELLA!!!!!!” Someone screams. It's The Doctor; better go see what he wants. I run out of the room, well more like stumble. I don't know whether to go left or right. I feel something grab me by the waist and carry me to a weird room with a control panel.

“OI!!! PUT ME DOWN!” I scream while kicking.

“Calm down!” The Doctor says. I look up and see stupid 3D glasses on his stupid face. He grins and sets me down in a chair. Then I fall on the floor on purpose. He looks at me and grins.

“I want you to meet someone.” He tells me. The police box starts to shake. Then the doors open and he leaves telling me to stay there.

He's not my dad! He can't tell me what to do!i run out and look around. London; he can go anywhere he wants...so he chooses London. I sigh and when I hear The Doctor's voice...i run into the TARDIS. I hide behind the pilot chair when The Doctor and a blonde girl comes in. She smiles at the police box and then at The Doctor.

“I missed traveling, Doctor!” She tells him.

“Yeah...been boring here without anyone here.” He tells her with a smile.

“I got someone you should meet...” He says.

“Who?” She asks before he screams my name.