Chapter 8) Stuck In The TARDIS

“You're okay...daddy's got you...” They says. It's The Doctor. He picks me up and carries me in his arms while Rose walks next to him.

“Zoe? You okay?” She asks worriedly.

“She will be.” The Doctor replies for me.

“D-Daddy?” I ask weakly.

“Yeah, little flower. I'm here. Don't worry Zoe.” He says smiling warmly. We get to the police box and he sets me down on my bed. Rose sits on the bed next to me while The Doctor leaves the room.

“You okay?” She asks me. I have no idea what happened.

“What happened?” I ask avoiding her question.

“The Doctor stopped them and they shot you. Then they set the place on fire and here you are.” Rose answered. I sit up, I'm greeted by The Doctor standing in the doorway. He takes out his five year old play toy thing and waves it around me.

“Yep! You should be good Zoe.” He says excitedly.

“Now, what were they using on you? Its clever and nothing I've seen before. It's beautiful!” He says going from being confused to excited. I nod in response as Rose yawns. She get's up and walks out of the room.

“Doctor? Can I go see mum and Mickey?” Rose calls.

“Sure!” He shouts back and runs out of the room. I sigh and lay back down. I go back to sleep until I hear a explosion.

I wake up and jump out of bed to see the TARDIS in flames. I ran out of the room in my nightgown. I looked around and saw flames. Flames, flames, flames. Everywhere I look. I ran down a corridor to see the library. I run past it having no idea where I was or how I got here or where I was going.

“DADDY!!!” I screamed. No response. All I could hear was the flames crackling. I started to cough as the smoke choked me. There was another explosion and I fell. I look up with squinted eyes and see a gray monster thing that was about to kill me. It had sharp shark teeth, no hair nor clothes, and sharp three feet claws. It was really skinny and about six feet tall. It screamed at me this nasty murder scream; like the monsters in the movies with the high pitch scream.

I scream as well and get up to run away. It chases me on all fours. Its running faster and faster. I keep looking behind me as it catches up. I run past the pool where another came out of. I scream again and run into the kitchen thing.

I sit in a cupboard while I hear the heavy breathing of the monsters. I peek out and see three. Where was The Doctor?! I need him. I'm only ten you know. The things scream like a banshie as they open the cupboard next to me. I can still hear the heavy breathing of the monster as I hold my breath.

They open my cupboard and I splash water in its face. It screams and melts like the witch in The Wizard Of Oz. I smile at the bucket and give it a high five. The other come after me and I do the same to them.