Chapter 6) I'm The Priness In The Story

I wake up in the morning to see The Doctor not there. I frown and get up. I put on a red sweatshirt, jeans that are black, and my ginger mess I call hair into a ponytail. Then I put red converse on. I smile in the mirror as I look at an outfit I have always loved but never could wear. Rose comes in and does my hair. She makes it into two french braids and then pins it. Where the braids end; my hair flows into a not mess. It just stays down. I thank her and come out. My sweatshirt says 'Be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then be a unicorn.'

“Ready to find out who you parents are?” The Doctor asks running around the control thingy. I shrug and sit on the stairs. When the TARDIS stops I get up and walk towards the door. The Doctor opens the door when guns are pointed at us. Rose's first thought is to protect me. She steps in front of me while I grab her hand and hide behind her. The Doctor puts his hands up and steps forward slowly. Rose follows without letting me go.

“Whoa! Guys! I just need a favor! That's all!” He says. They see me and then look back at The Doctor.

“One thing we want.” They say starring at me.

“You can have whatever you want as long as you do me this favor.” He states. I don't like the look they're giving me. They smile and hold out their hand.

“Do we got a deal?” The alien asks glancing at me. Rose backs up like a protective mother. She bends down and side hugs me. I need to grow!

“Doctor...” Is all she can say. I know what they want. I don't like what they want. The Doctor shakes his hand.

“Now what is your favor?” He asks leading us down a corridor. Rose holds my hand really tight and makes me stay as close as possible to her.

“I want to find out want...Dear Zoella here's parents are.” He tells him looking at me. The alien grins at me and then at The Doctor.

“Okay that's easy. Zoella, please come with me.” He says. Rose let's me go and gives me a worried smile.

“You'll be fine...” She says in an uneasy voice. I follow him and step into a chamber thing. After about five minutes the chamber opens and I step out. They lead me out to The Doctor and Rose Tyler.

“So, who are her parents.” He asks with a smile.

“Congratulations! She's a very beautiful daughter of yours!” It says smirking. I grin; I found my daddy.

“So she is my little Zoella?!” He asks with joy and shock. The alien dude nods his head.

“Zoe!” He says excitedly and he let's me hug him.

“Don't ever leave me again, my princess.” He whispers. The alien clears his throat. We all look at him. Rose looks like she's ready to protect me.

“We did our half of the deal. Now we want yours.” He says with an evil grin.

“Of course! What do you want?” He asks with a smile from ear to ear. Rose does the same thing as before. The Doctor looks at her like she's crazy. He looks back at the alien who is starring at me.

“We want your daughter!” They say creepily.