Chapter 4) Dear Little Rose Tyler

“ZOELLA!!!! COME MEET ROSE TYLER!!!!” Rose covers her ears and so do I. My God! Why does he have to be such a loud mouth?!

“Now where is she? I told her not to move! They never listen..” He says shaking his head and walking off while I hug the seat. I don't want to meet a new person. No matter how nice they are.

Rose bends down next to me and smiles.

“Hi.” She whispers. I smile at her. Shes really pretty; she couldn't be my mummy.

“Did you know I was here?” I ask her quietly. She nods.

“I could tell you didn't want to meet me when The Doctor was there...you were hiding.” She points out. I nod in response. The Doctor comes back and Rose stands up quickly.

“Did you find her?” She asks. I think I like her.

“NO...I have no idea where she went off to.” He says scratching his head. Then it clicks in his head.

“I hope she didn't run off!” He yells before trying to run to the door but Rose Tyler grabs him.

“Who is she? Is she your daughter?” She asks.

“I'm trying to find that out. But for now she's just a kid that I saved from a Dalek that claimed she's my daughter but I don't know. But that's what excites me! But I don't want to tell her because I don't want her to get excited that she found her daddy when maybe I'm not.” He explains.

“You should tell her” Rose says.

“I don't think I can...but she reminds me of my child and she has the look in her eyes.” My heart skips a beat. I know I'm not suppose to hear this conversation. Rose bites her lip; she knows it too. He shakes his head and runs out the door.

I get up and run into the TARDIS corridor; leaving sweet Rose there. I run into the library and sit under the table. It's good that I'm small enough to fit in small places. I curl up into a ball and look at the million books on the walls.

I hear the door open and both Rose and The Doctor come in. The Doctor goes to find me while Rose crawls under the table too and sits next to me.

“Hey Zoella...I love your name by the way!” She says while doing a warming smile. The Doctor calls Rose's name. She looks at me and I shake my head but she nods.

“You need to talk to him...I'll talk to you later...” She says quietly. I nod too.

“OVER HERE!!!!” She yells and then smiles at me. The Doctor lifts up the table cloth and smiles at Rose. She stands up.

“I'll leave you two to talk...” She tells him and leaves the library. Great, she's leaving me with 3D glasses over here. He climbs under the table with me and sits next to me. I look down while he looked up. I can tell he's dealt with kids but he never had talks with them.

“I thought you left...where were you?” Oh here it is. I don't want to tell him I heard the talk he had with dear little Rose Tyler.

“I was hiding....behind the chair...” I tell him the last part quietly.

“You heard everything didn't you?” He asks me. I nod slowly and look up slightly to see his face without his rubbish glasses. He pats my head.

“Don't do that again okay? You need to be safe I need to keep you safe for your parents..” I interupt him.

“I don't have parents...I was homeless for all my life...” I get up and run into the pool room. How many rooms does she have?! I then run into the console room and see Rose.

“I see it didn't go so well, ay?” she asks with a sad smile. She looks down at me cause I'm so short. I nod and open the TARDIS doors and look out into London. I huff as The Doctor walks into the console room and chase after me.

“ZOELLA!!! WAIT!!!” He yells and Rose and him try to reach me before I can run out. To late I run out and call,

“ITS ZOEY!!!” I now hate the name Zoella; I'll go as Zoey or Zoe.