Love Triangle

Scott was always the type to play by his own rules, he didn't give a shit. Fast cars, money, and any girl he wanted. He was of course dating Kourtney Kardashian who he has three kids with, life couldn't get any better. But he always wondered what would've happened if he dated Khloé instead...

Khloé's POV:
I walked into the kitchen to take another insta story of my cookie jar, I want to make sure everyone knows I have ranging OCD. I see Scott sitting on my kitchen counter, the cookies sprawled out onto the counter.

"Scott are you serious right now? I spent all day organizing those." Scott replied with a casual hand wave and a "Live a little klo."
"Well you better realize you're buying me new cookies!" I said looking at Scott dreamily. I've always had a thing for him but Kourtney got to him first. Man what great times Scott and I have had, and just for it to be wasted on a friendship.

"Earth to Khloé!" Scott said between bites of cookie. "What'd you wanna do today? Kourtney has a shoot." Between mumbles I let out "I'd love to do you..."
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing, let's shop..."
"No really klo, you can tell me anything."
I couldn't think straight while staring into Scott's glossy orbs. I couldn't take it anymore, leaning in slowly I got closer.

Scott's POV:
I could feel khloé's presence getting closer and closer. Our breath colliding into one beautiful symphony, I made the move and kissed her. I could hear her heart beating against mine. All I've wanted for so long was to be with her, it felt so wrong betraying Kourtney but I just couldn't stop. My head finally cleared and I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Khloé that was....."
"Amazing" she finished giving me a hug.

I stood there in the kitchen with Khloé for a while, just holding her. Hopefully she forgot about the cookies I ruined.
I went home that night happy with what happened, but confused because of Kourtney. I mean we have kids together. But most of all I'm confused with my sexual attraction to not only the Kardashian's but Lotso from Toy Story. Ever since that movie came out and Lotso entered the daycare in his green pick up truck, I've thought about him every day since. He's so hot but I know it's wrong considering he's an animated bear.... as well as a guy. Does that mean I'm gay?