Morning Pages Entry - June 29, 2014

Well, lets give this a go. Were typing my journal today from my phone. Im not ususally the fastedt typer on this thing. But I suppose its one way to get better at it. I do suppose there will also be a lot of th poz in here but shat the hell. Im currently sitting in my boat cockpit waiting to see if we go out ssiling today. Jennifer has some friends coming up Nd she wasn't sure if the wanted to go sailng ir not. This jouranl this way is not zo bad. Im not really paying attention to my typos but I think there arent too many. I do notice, that typing this way, the comma is a nuisance to get to. But whatever, we'll just keep foing and see how it turns out. Yesterday was the end of our whole30 and I had a few glasses of wine which seem to be causing me to drag Round a bjt , with next to no energy. Even right bow, im feeling a little tired. I should try doing this one morning as a speech dictation exercise. Maybe even walking down the beach one morning. I could even try the evernote speech dictatuon not thing. Then maybe feed that into dragon naturally speaking and see how that works out. Could be interesting exercise. Some of the authors on the kiddling facebook page say that they get more emotion in their writing when they do it that way. Imagine how cool it would be to write your next zombie book while walking down the beach ... thats way too cool of a friggin thought. Ive got to give that a try. Just jmagine how fast you ould wite if it worked. I think a little expermination is in order. Maybe you could get your 5000 words done in a few hours each day. I mean you have to edit the work any way, so how bad could it be if that you speak the text. I mean your phone isn't too bad at recognizing your speech, so why not dragon. Somehing to check out shortly. This seems to be taking me quite a long time to do. Will be interesting to see how long 750 words says this takes when im done. We should really get out sailing ... ill have to go and bug Jennifer to see if her friends want to go or not. I should get better at sailing this year just by going out more often. Hey , if I could get good at dictating to my phone and transcribing with dns then I should have more time to go sailing this summer. That would be cool. Su h a busy summer ... we have writing to do , paddle boarding go do , and not lots of sailing to do. I should get better at single handing the boat. Karens knee isn't getting better and im not too sure how much longer she can keep hoping off the boat to dock the boat. It would make more sense for her to dkck the boat her self but that would take more convincing for sure. This definitely seems like more work to get these words into here. But , that thought of dictating my next book sounds like a great idea. We just need to get working on it. Practice would be the key. And a quiet place to xo the work. And a micrphone on my headlhones would be good. I think my white ones have house it. Shit, you could likely double your words output. The question is how longer would thd editing take. Ok looks like we're going sailing so I need to type much faster ... and of course now I start making anlot more typos. Ahh what the hell ... just keep typing. And give some thought to the dictating thing will you. Thats a potentially ge time saver and possibly to improve your writing .. maybe it would even silence that infernal critic. That would be a huge bonus .. I do think the critic tends to disappear when yournon the beach. Or, even just walking around the neighbourhood ok onluly 50 more words to go. This thing better save what im typing. That would be pretty annoying if it didn't. Got to be pretty close now . This stupid thing keepa hanging on me now ... like I'm typing too fast or something for it. Just another 20 or so words to go ... and were done.

TIGERBLOOD: sure DAILYMOOD: happy LOCATION: boat in bayfield WORDSWRITTEN: none PUSHUPS: none TODO: paddleboard, sailing TV: none BOOK: none GAME: none EXERCISE: paddleboard, beach walk WEIGHT: 170 BREAKFAST: bacon & eggs LUNCH: big ass salad DINNER: none SNACKS: orange, grapes, 2 lara bars ALCOHOL: 2 glasses wine BEDTIME: 12:30 AWAKE: 7:30