Chapter 1

this story is some kind of Au,Sonic is 25 years old,works as an artist in one of the biggest companies on Mobius,and Shadow is 20,and also works as a waiter in a cafe that will soon enough get famous.Enjoy this crap of mine ;)

It was a lovely day at the town of Mobius,many mobians roaming around on the streets to go to their work,others dropping their children to school.Some others were just going to their morning runs,like a familiar young blue hedgehog who was just getting out of his house,a smile on his face as he stretched before zooming off,to god knows where.

Another hedgehog on the other hand,was getting ready for his first day to work,seeming pretty nervous about it,it was his first job and he hoped he wasn't going to fail at keeping it.He had tied his black red striped quills up in a ponytail,wearing a pair of black shorts along with a normal black plain shirt on top.He was already sweating in nervousness,even though his job was only being a waiter at a new cafe that had just opened about a month ago. He had never worked before,not knowing how only one waiter would manage and take care of taking and giving away all the orders that he would take from the costumers,he was hoping the cafe wouldn't be full,or else he would probably mess things up for sure,thats what he thought,though.

The black hedgehog was now walking out of his house,now on his way to his new job,he had grabbed all of his belongings in a small backpack since he would stay there until late at the afternoon,almost around 7 pm.As he was about to walk to the other side of the street the moment no cars were passing by,a blue blur ran quickly past him,making him trip and fall on his back,but on the side walk,not in the middle of the street,luckily.He groaned and watched the blur running away,a faint shout of 'sorry' was heard,making the black male roll his eyes. "Jerk."The black male mumbled under his breath before standing up,dusting himself off.He didnt see who the guy was that made him fall,but he knew he was probably an egoist.The blue blur had slightly ruined his mood,but not enough to bring him down or make him feel grumpy on his first day,no one could possibly manage that with this hedgehog,especially today.

The blue blur hadnt even noticed that he had ran  past by a hedgehog,accidentally pushing him down,he didnt stop running though,he just shouted 'sorry',thinking that since he had landed on the side walk that he was ok,and so he went on with his run,enjoying the wind hitting his fur in such a pleasant way.He closed his eyes for a moment,gesturing the feeling with a bright smile on his face.

The black hedgehog was now inside the cafe,his uniform on as he held an order form with a pen on his hand,taking a deap breath before he walked towards the door,turning the little sign that wrote 'CLOSED' from outside so now everyone could see it write 'OPEN'.Then he took a few steps back,standing by the cashier,taking a look at his phone to check the time and for any kinds of messages.Suddenly,the little bell that was above the entrance door of the cafe that would ring when someone entered,rang.A small shock ran through the male's body at that,nervousness filling him suddenly as he saw two costumers coming in,they seemed to be a couple.The boy tried to be as polite as possible towards them,giving them a small wave with his free hand as he smiled brightly. "Welcome to Chaos Cafe!Would you like me to get you a table or you want to choose by yourselves?" The couple agreed to letting the hedgehog pick a table for them,the black male nodding his head before he walked off with the couple behind him,he felt even more nervous since he wanted to make a good impression and to also pick a decent table that would please the couple.Eventually,he arrived to one of the two-seated tables by the window,the view of the park close to the cafe outside.He turned towards the couple,a slightly nervous smile on his face the moment he asked them if this table is good enough for both of them,a sigh of relief escaping from him the moment both mobians nodded their heads,finding the table's placement very nice because of the view.Both sat down,thanking the hedgehog for his help,telling him they would call for him when they would decide what to order.Shadow nodded his head before walking away,letting out a breath he didnt know that he was holding this whole time. 'This was intense,but not as bad as I thought it would be,I believe I will be able to handle this in the end.' he thought to himself with a smile.

And so the day went on,the male taking care of the cafe,which was now almost full,luckily for him,he could manage and take care of everything as the job of the waiter.While he was giving away one of the orders,with always a smile on his face,which was the reason of why people took a liking in him,he heard the bell of the door ring once again,making him turn and see who it was.It was then when he saw a tall blue hedgehog enter the cafe,his emerald green eyes sparkling with joy as he looked around,trying to find a place to sit.

A few moments back with the fellow blue hedgehog.. The male was still running around at the streets of the city,now looking around for a good place to have something to drink or eat,all of this running made him hungry.He had heard from Tails though that a new cafe had opened close to his workshop,which made him pretty curious.So,he ran off to the cafe shop,after calling Tails and asking him where exactly that cafe was.Once he got the directions of it,he took off towards it.About a minute later,the blue blur had arrived,really liking the design of it,amd mostly the inside once he walked in.Almost immediately,he got greeted by a black hedgehog,he was shorter than him because of the age difference,his ruby eyes meeting emerald green ones.The blur had to admit,it was the first time he had seen eyes as fascinating and as beautiful as the black hedgehog's.He had swore that he knew him from somewhere though.

Shadow showed a smile almost a second after he met with the blue hedgehog,greeting him warmly right after. "Welcome to Chaos cafe sir!You are lucky that you came right now,there arent many tables left!" the black hedgehog told him with a soft giggle,eyes closed as he did so.That was something the blue male found pretty cute,which made his cheeks lightly burn,a smile spreading across his face as he lightly chuckled. "I am a lucky man after all.And please,dont call me 'sir',I feel old!" He told him with a soft laugh,the black hedgehog joining the laughter.The blue male looked at the boy laughing,his smile growing before he talked.

"I'm Sonic.What's your name?" "I'm Shadow."

.

.

.

I swear Im gonna regret making this a story with chapters and not a huge ass one-shot.