•1•

Here's a little intro for all my OTR voters☺️. Excuse any mistakes. Make sure to vote and comment🥰. Enjoy my guys and get ready, this story might just snatch a couple of wigs 😏
____________________

•Toni~(Tamia)
•Trina ~(Kellie)

~Tamia~

I had just gotten off from work, walking in the door. I threw my bag and jacket in the chair. I headed in the kitchen fixing myself some lemonade. A strange sound grabbed my attention, I put the cup down following the noise. I then recognize the voice and where it was coming from.

"Help! Please! Someone help me! Ow! HEEEELLLPPP!"

"Shut up" I heard him say followed by another hit.

I ran to the basement door kicking it open, seeing him hit her. I immediately pushed him away from her. He pushed me and I hit the wall. He turned back towards my sister , I picked up the old broken lamp that laid on the ground and threw it at him. He fell hitting his head against the water heater. I quickly grabbed my sister, taking her up stairs.

"Hurry, grab some clothes."  I collected mines quickly and shoved them in my gym bag. I handed her my keys.

"Here go to my car and stay there. I'll be out shortly."

"No, what if you get hurt ?" She had tears welling in her eyes.

"I'll be fine, just go." I assured her, kissing her cheek making sure she left out the house. I went in his room grabbing his gun. I went back down to the basement, seeing him regain his consciousness. A tear slipped down my eye, I didn't want to shoot him, but I had to. I was tired. Tired of being verbally, mentally and physically abused. The one person who was suppose to protect us, was the one hurting us. I held the gun in my shaky hands, his eyes opened wide seeing me standing over him with the gun pointing it at his head.

"Wakey Wakey, here's your rude awakening." I stood over him with a smirk.

"What the— Please. Babygirl I'm sorry." He pleaded but I wasn't backing down.

"Save that shit. You hurt us, in so many ways. You expect me to spare you. Well Hell No! God don't like ugly, and my boy your past ugly. I'm not the scary little girl anymore. I had to grow up. I'm so tired of seeing my little sister cry cause of you. You damage us in way that cannot be fixed. You failed not only me but my mom. She trusted you with us and look what you did. You sick bastard!" I hit him with the gun. He held the side of his face as blood came from his nose.

"I'll change. I'll do whatever, please." For the first time I seen him cry

"Oh please, go cry me a fucking a river and sail a toy boat on it. Ya know I use to believe you when you told you were going to change. When you told us you was gonna do right by us. But now, every word you say is a bunch of bullshit. Straight up lies, one after another."

"Tamia I—." I hit him again

"Shut up Ian done talking. Do you not realize the pain, the hurt that you put me and my sister through. The countless bruises, cuts, and scratches we have because of you. I still got my scars, but I'll be damned if that little girl gets them. Don't be scared now, you still gone get it. YOU started this, all of it. But guess what?" I was getting angrier by the minute. Just looking at him pissed me off. Remember all the shit he put me and my sister through, I was over it.

"What?" My dad responded nervously

"I'm gone finish it. Times up Daddy."

"I—." I didn't even give him a chance to finish him sentence. I closed my eyes and I pulled the trigger. When I opened my eyes blood started spilling out of him on the old hard-wood floor. I quickly gathered myself, getting the gasoline can from behind the door and poured it everywhere. I grabbed a match walking to the door

"Father forgive me for I have sinned."I threw the match in and closed the door

"I'm sorry daddy, but I had to." I grabbed my bags and walked out the back door with the gun still in my hands. I got in my Jeep as Kellie looked over at me

"Is it over?"

"Yea it's over."I cranked up my Jeep, going where? I don't know yet.

"T where we're gonna go?" Kellie look at me while I stopped at a red light. Sirens filled our ears as they passed us, flying to get the seen of an unknown crime. Smoke filled the air, as the fire burned brightly over the other houses

"I don't know Kels, but we'll be safe. I promise."

"I love you TJ." I kissed her forehead as she leaned on my shoulder

"I love you too Kels." I really had no clue where we was headed. I honestly didn't think it would come down to this. I thought he would change but I guess he didn't. He let me down, my sister down, and my mom. That I can't do, I know I gotta make things better for  Kellie and I. It's been this way since my mom passed. I should've seen this coming but I wasn't prepared. It was so bad at times that I took the blame for Kellie so she wouldn't get hit. Being that's she's so small he could've fractured something. But it was all over now. I looked at my clocked noticing it was 6 in the morning, Kellie was fast asleep on my shoulder. I guess to my aunt house in Florida we go. I couldn't stand her, she was too nosy. But that was really the only place we had to go. I stopped to a side store, grabbing us some snacks. A road trip it is. I was gonna protect my sister by all means necessary.