•38•

Here goes nothing 😢💔

Excuse any Mistakes 🤍
_____________________

~Tamia~

"Baby listen to me, I got some things to tell you." I grabbed her hands taking in her beauty before I said what I was about to. We sat in my car that was parked by the shore.

"From the first time our eyes met I knew there was something about you. You've been my everything and more over these years and I thank you honestly.  You've gave me one of the best gifts I could ever as for, I love you and my little boy to death you know that."

"Yes I know, we love you too. Baby why you taking like this what's wrong?" Her eyes started to  water almost instantly. I hate that I was about to say this but I just didn't want her in my mess she had to live for my boy even if I didn't.

"Ebony I think- I think— Damn. I love you so much it's hard, so hard." I myself started to tear up.

"Tamia you scaring me here. What hard?"

" a divorce, I want— a divorce." She let go of my hands and looked at me.

"Why? What reason? Tell me." Tears fell from her eyes almost immediately after I said it.

"Today I lied to you, I told you I was going to the store. I did but I went and did something that I really can't hide from you. I uh helped Clarence enter into eternal rest with the help of detective Henson. In the process of that I had oral sex with him which is why when you kissed and I told you not to it Uh tasted funny. I would never do anything to hurt you purposely please read me on that, you know I'd die before stepping out on you purposely. I did what I did to get information now no it doesn't give me any excuse. Did I enjoy it no, I was like starch on a polo shirt stiff as a fucking board. I thought about you and I know if I really was thinking about you I wouldn't have did it. But listen the shot that killed Kellie wasn't for her, for me, but for you. You was playing with Mekhi and they couldn't focus on you so they moved it to me. When the triggered was fired Kellie stepped in the way and it killed her. My mom called the whole thing to take me and Kellie away from you but she couldn't so she was gonna try to take me away from you but instead she took Kellie away from us. I want a divorce because I don't want you mixed into my mess, I'm a murderer and the next person I kill might just kill me in the process. If not then I'd be in jail missing my sons life. I don't wanna put you through that so I want out—."

"Shut up Tamia just shut the hell up!" She yelled making me look at her

"I don't care! I don't care about you lying to me , I don't care about whatever you did. You will not leave me, you hear me. I will not let you go, I don't care Tamia. We married for better or for worst you need me I'm there. We're together! You're not gonna die or go to jail, you ran once you can run again—."

"That's the point! I'm tired of running I just want it to be over. You shouldn't have to go through this, you deserve to be happy Ebony can't you see. You deserve it! And so does Mekhi."

"And you don't?! Tamia what makes you think your reasoning of being happy is any less than mine. What if you're my happiness huh? What if that you are the only other thing that keeps me sane. I lose you Tamia I lost not only self but my heart. My son lost his mother. We're gonna go through this thing together I told you before no matter what you had me. Don't you believe me?" She looked at me with tears steady falling, mine fell as well.

"Ebony—."

"Tamia Janae King. I married you for all you came with, I love you for who you are. I'm not trynna make a comparison between Bonnie and Clyde but in a way we are similar. You have to what you have to I understand. You're trying to protect us, I understand. What I don't understand is as in protecting us you expect me not to be there. You expect me to let go and let you go through this alone. She took one she won't take another."