•32•

Excuse any mistakes✨ not really feeling the chapter 🥴

•Toni~(Tamia or Amya)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony

~Tamia~

Ight so check it, So it's October the month of two of my favorite things Halloween and my birthday. Ebony wanna go to a haunted house. I don't do scary shit and she knows it, I will take the fuck off and drag her ass with me.

"Baby please can we go, Kevin agreed to keep Mekhi. Please Daddy can we go." She gave me the puppy eyes.

"Please, you can cripple me later." I laughed, giving in.

"Fine we can go, I'll order the pas-."

"I already got em." I grabbed her by waist.

"You has this planned out huh?"

"Maybe."

"We'll go this weekend."

"Good, Kellie coming to."

"Ya heard my sis!" Kellie came in with Mekhi. Handing him to me

"Damn I thought I was ya sis." I nudged her.

"See that's why you ain my sis."

"Oh sit ya hot ass down."

"Hey fat fat." Ebony moved Mekhi so she could sit on me, then held him in her lap.

"Aw y'all is cute, lemme get the picture." She took the picture and I just played with Mekhi while Ebony laid her head on me.

"T remember when she told you she was pregnant." Kellie started laughing

" she almost got my ass put out."

*FlashBack*

".... instinct leads me to another flow every time I hear a brother call a girl a bitch or a hoe, trynna make a sister feel low you know all that gots to go..." Ebony came in all quiet with a paper in her hand. Lately we been having problems and I been trying to catch hold to what it was. So tonight I was doing a little something for her. I had the lights dimmed, some petals out. I bought her some roses about three pairs of new shoes, and some stuff from VS. All I wanted to do was make her feel special and to show her I loved her.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey. What's all this?"

"I know we been having our moments lately and I apologize. It's just been a little tough on me and I've been taking it out on you. So tonight I decided to dedicate it to you, whatever you want you got it. It's all for you if you really want it."

"Wait-."

"Come here, whatever's stressing you out let that go." I pulled her into me holding her tightly.

"Well maybe it can wait."

"It can, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"I'm really sorry about us arguing lately."