•13•

Excuse any mistakes

•Toni~(Tamia)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Ebony~

"No no don't touch me

"No no don't touch me." I backed up from her

"Ebony just hear me out."

"No Tamia, what the fuck kind of game was that huh. I cried over you, damn near let myself go, I hurt over you. Like forreal." I snatched her heart necklace off my neck handing it back to her

"I'm sorry man. I did what I had to ok. I didn't want to but it was the only way."

"No you didn't have to. If you would've stopped running and just owned up to it."

"Excuse the hell out of me. I'll say it again I did what I had to. My aunt would've gotten to Kellie, I couldn't have that. Say what you want I was protecting Kellie."

"Tamia, I love you but this right here this trick no."

"Ebony don't be like that." She walked towards me, lord her body is gonna be the death of me. I'm trying to deny, so I backed up.

"Don't come near me."

"Ebony Ian gone chase yo ass. Look I'm sorry I put you through that, ok I know it won't easy and I'm sorry. I see you got the anklet, and I hope you read what I wrote. All of it was true, I care for you, I love you. None of this was to hurt you. You got to understand, where I'm coming from. I missed you and I know you missed me, it's written on your face. Now come on give me a hug." Before I could move, she pulled me in. My tears fell, as I held on to her tightly.

"Don't cry princess. I'm here now."

"Did Kellie know?"

"Would you be pissed if I said yea." I looked at her, she held me tighter.

"I hate you."

"I love you. I got you something too, well I got a couple of things for you. Oh you can have my Jeep, I got another one."

"How you got another one?"

"Well after faking my death and getting a new identity, i finished school and I graduated. I got a job working at the hospital where I was and boom."

"I'm proud of you but I am mad."

"You won't be for long, and if you are you can take it all out on me." She winked at me before pulling me outside, I got a good look at her. She had filled out in all the right places, looked thicker than before. I was still pissed

"Tamia, no now look this ain't— omg."