Dr. Smiley

Aspyn's POV:

I woke up in a cold, damp, room. My vision was blurred as I had just woken from what I thought was a short nap, In MY room.

I looked around the somewhat large white room, I saw red streaks and stains covering the chipping paint. My heart raced and I quickly spotted a clock, 1:34. "IT IS 1:34 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!" I thought to myself.

I then became aware of my surroundings, I looked down and realized I had been strapped down to a stretcher. "That would explain my restraint to my movement, Great..." I thought to myself once again.

I then looked to my side and saw a hospital trey, On the trey were...Instruments....Bloodied Instruments.

A Scalpel...

A pair of tongs...

A knife...

A bottle of pills...

and what stood out the most was a syringe, but inside was a glowing blue liquid.

I starred at these objects before immediately looking down at my body seeing if there were any cuts, or incision lines, but to my surprise there were none.

"Good Morning darling~, I see you have finally woken up!" A sing song voice sung.

A tall man with short locks of black hair walked into the room, Dressed in a white doctors coat, accompanied by a pair of black scrubs.

But what stood out the most was his glowing red eyes. I couldn't stop myself from starring into them.

"See something you like sweetheart?" Said the man, slowly pulling on a pair white latex gloves on, His mouth was hidden by a bloodied surgical mask.

"In your dreams medical boy!" I spat.

He chuckled, and under his mask grinned.

"I see I have a feisty one on my hands..."

Surprisingly I was not scared at all by his presence, instead I felt comfortable and somewhat at peace.

"W-why do I feel this way?" I thought to myself.

The man leaned up into my face, "Strange..." He whispered.

"What is it, and who the hell are you?" I spoke, with venom in my words.

"Oh, Its just usually people are afraid of me, I sense no fear in you, Oh, and excuse my ignorance, my name is Dr. Smiley." I could tell he was smiling under his mask.

For some reason his voice seemed to put me in some type of trance.

He held his hand out to me as if I were to shake it.

"I can't shake your hand, My arms are restrained."

He then let out a nervous chuckle.

"My apologies."

He then surprising undid the restraints, and I felt my wrists they had cuts on them from the straps.

"I like you. Your different than the others..." He whispered staring at me.

I had a puzzled look on my face as I asked, "Others?"

He then let out another nervous chuckle, "N-Never mind that, Try to stand for me."

I then was confused for a second before doing as I was told.

I stood up and was wobbly for a second before falling over my own feet, I braced myself for the impact of the floor.

"Are you alright?" He asked sounding a little panicked as he pushed a strand of my green hair behind my ear.

I then realized I was clutching to Dr. Smiley.

Blush crept up on my face "Y-yeah I'm fine" I whispered.

"Here" he said setting me back down on the stretcher. "You really should take it easier"

I then looked to his face, I saw his mask. I wanted to know what he was hiding under it.

"Whats under your mask Dr.?" I asked curiously.

He then Laughed, "Nothing you would want to see sweetheart"

I then leaned over, having enough of his sarcasm, I got close to his face and pulled down his mask, under it revealed beautiful glowing red eyes, gorgeous glowing skin, and a mouth of clean sharp white teeth.

"I knew you would be scared, darling" He whispered looking down at the ground.

I then made a Bold, and quick move.

I leaned my face closer and I crashed my lips into his.

"Your beautiful." I whispered, "Am I falling In love?" I thought to myself.

He then pulled his mask back up to his face and whispered "and your tired, get some sleep Aspyn..."  

He got off of the black bar stool he was sitting on and made his way to the door...

"WAIT!" I screamed.

He turned his head with a slight 'hm'

"I-I-I'm scared of being alone, can you stay with me, at least until I fall asleep?" I asked

He chuckled slightly, walking over to me "Of course."

That nigh ended with me chatting with my future boyfriend, and ending up falling asleep in his arms. "I am falling in love..." I thought as I drifted into slumber.