Jeff the Killer - Laundry Day.

Y/n's POV:

Me and Jeff had become great friends over the span of 2 years.

I was surprised to become friends with him, I mean any person In the right mind would not become friends with someone who tried to murder you. 

What can I say, Maybe I'm crazy for being friends with him, and to let you in on a little secret, I think I'm beginning to fall for the wide eyed killer. 

At first we weren't even friends, He was holding me hostage against my family, But like the douchebags my family were they didn't care, they said "Fuck her" And left me by myself  with the enraged killer who had kidnapped me. 

For some odd reason Jeff felt remorse for me, having my family treat me like that made him feel some sort of sympathy, so he agreed to let me go, but I had to stay with him. 

To be honest I didn't wanna go back with my family, and figured staying with this stranger would be a better option.

Indeed it was.

So anyways, let's cut the emotional backstory and get back to the present. 

Today was Laundry day at Jeffs place. 

I was usually put in charge of it, But if someone like BEN, Or EJ was there, they would offer to do it.

But alas today we had no guests and Jeff was out doing god knows what, so it was up to me to wash, dry, and fold all the clothes, Which I really didn't want to do but ya know, HE WAS letting me stay with him.

I then went around the small cabin checking each room for dirty clothes and clothes baskets, I came back to the laundry room with 3 hampers of clothes. 

I emptied the piles into 2, my clothes and Jeffs clothes, and then I separated darks from whites. 

I put the darks in first, and soon took the darks out and put them in the dryer before repeated the same process on the whites. 

After all my clothes were dry I folded them and put them in the hamper before following the same white and dark process on Jeffs clothes. Once they were all in the dryer I began folding them, Until the last piece of clothing which was his hoodie. 

I held it to me feeling its warmth and embedding my face in it savoring the clean smell, which was uncommon in his clothes.

"If you wanted a hoodie you could have just asked for it" 

Jeffs voice immediately caused my face to go red as I turned around and looked at him in embarrassment. 

"I-I was just making sure it was clean..." I whispered as my face got redder. 

He walked over and rubbed my head before grabbing his stack of clothes and walking out of the laundry room.

"W-wait Jeff, Don't you want your hoodie?" I asked.

He chuckled in a husky voice. 

"You can keep it, judging by how much you like it, I have like 4 hoodies anyways."

I then smiled and thanked him before slipping it over my head.

A dumb grin appeared on my face as I had a stupid idea.

I immediately made a b line to my room and grabbed a pair of black jeans, and rushed to the  bathroom were my makeup was, I grabbed red lipstick and "carved" a smile into my face. 

 I then did my eyeliner and mascara, I then tiptoed to the kitchen, trying not to catch Jeffs attention.

I grabbed a butter knife and ran into the living room where Jeff was. 

"Look, Im Jeff the Killer, I like to wear the same hoodie for 4 days and kill people" I said sticking out tongue.

Jeff immediately started laughing and almost fell off the couch. 

I laughed alone with him until he spoke up.

"I think Jeff should go put some pants on." He said still laughing and pointing at me.

I looked down and my face turned tomato red and I let out a squeak of embarrassment before running to my room and throwing on a pair of shorts. 

after changing and wiping the makeup off my face I walked out into the living where Jeff was living with a pouty look plastered upon my face.

He then walked over and sat next to me "Hey, you don't need to be embarrassed, You looked pretty sexy with no pants." He said chuckling. 

I punched him in the arm as we both laughed for a bit.

"You know I mean that right? I-I mean you look good in anything..." Jeff said in a serious tone.

I blushed a bit, "Y-You really mean that?" I asked 

He then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Does that answer your question?" He said with a smug grin upon his face.

I then became overcome with joy and pulled his hood in for another kiss.

Later that night we fell asleep in each others arms on the couch, watching an episode of Shameless.

__________________________________________________

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this one. I have never written a Jeff one shot and It was pretty fun writing this! Tell me what you guys think about it, And as always Stay Spooky and I love you all!