KageKeo - Wine?

Key:

Y/S - Your state

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I sat in the living room of my small Tokyo Apartment.

I had been visiting Tokyo with my friend Jackson, who suggested it would be a good idea, Since Ive always wanted to visit, and I needed a break from my busy life back down in Y/S/.

I smiled enjoying the view, as the small lights from cars, and people twinkled below.

Jackson happened to be away, exploring the city.

He offered to take me with him, but I declined due to a raging headache that had plagued me for 2 days.

I then sat up from the comfortable spot on the leather couch.

"Kekeke! (Laughter).

I immediately whipped my head around, looking for the body to the voice.

I found none.

I thought it was my headache.

It wasn't...

I then decided to go into the kitchen for a nice refreshing glass of wine.

But I suppose someone already made it to it...

I was struck with fear as I saw a stranger, dressed in all black, sporting a mask that happened to be half black and half white, and a scarf following the same colors.

He starred at me for a second before tilting his head as if he was a confused dog.

"ウイン?"(wine?).

With the little bit of Japanese I understood, I knew that meant wine.

"No, I want you to get out of my apartment!" I yelled pointing towards the exit, which was the door behind him.

"Kekeke!" He laughed.

I starred at him paralyzed with fear.

He walked over to me, each footstep he took causing adrenaline to rush through my veins.

We were then face to face.

"W-What do you want?!" I asked my voice trembling.

"私はあなたがあそびしたい!" (I want you to play!

I was so confused by this question.

"P-Play?" I asked, slightly shocked.

He nodded before I saw him pull his mask up slightly to expose his sharp, white teeth.

He then leaned down as my heartbeat increased.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips, Surprisingly, I didn't pull away.

in fact I leaned into it accepting the current situation I was in.

For some reason this man?, person? thing was compelling to me.

He then pulled away, I shut my eyes trying to understand what was happening.

When I opened my eyes, he was gone.

Something then floated in from the window

"A-A note? I asked myself

I read the note

(KageKeo. kekeke, また近いうちにお会いしましょう!ワインをたっぷり" (see you soon! bring plenty of wine)

I smiled at the note, and strangely felt butterflies in my stomach as I grabbed the piece of paper and held it to my chest.

"See you soon KageKeo!" I though to myself, starring out the opened window he disappeared from.

_______________________________

A/N

Ahh! I had so much fun writing this one. KageKeo is so underrated!

Tell me what you guys think! Love you all, stay spooky!