Betrayal

Jon did not stop till he got to King's Landing after what he saw with the ravens. He couldn't believe that Bran would do that. The fact that Bran told him he has to kill the love of his life because of his duty to his family pissed Jon off.

At this pace he would make it back to the capital in a few more hours. He brought no supplies with him on his way back so he was starting to become dehydrated and ravenous. He decided to keep going, knowing that when he returns there will be plenty for him to dine on. Feeling a little fatigued, two men on horseback were coming his direction.

Jon decided to not pay attention to them and move along but the men stopped right in front of him. They looked at each other and nodded.
Anxious to get back to his Queen he told them, "I'm just passing through, I don't want any trouble."

One of them asked, "Where are you headed?"
"That's not your concern" Jon replied sternly.
The men looked at each other and chuckled.
"That looks like a nice sword you got there...I want it" One of the guys spat.

Jon's patience grew thinner. "Why don't you keep going where you were going or you'll be sorry. I'm not in the mood for this right now!"
The two men started laughing. "We're the ones doing the talking here, so why don't you get off your horse, give us your weapon, and we'll let you live." One man offered.

Jon pulled out his sword, ready to defend himself as he had no strength from being famished.

The men drew their swords as well and within a split second, one jumped onto Jon's horse tackling him to the ground. Jon sword flew out of his hand as he was now laying on the ground. The other guy walked around and picked up his sword, examining it. As they were mesmerized by the valyrian steel, Jon took out his dagger and stabbed it right into the ligament of the guy who tackled him.

He then got up and dodged the attack from the person with his sword and slit his throat with a slick move from behind. Jon picked up his sword and pointed the end to the other man's throat.

"I'm sorry! Please have mercy! We're just a couple of bandits!" The man pleaded.
"What's that note in your pocket?" Jon asked.
"It's just some orders, I'm sorry, please leave me be!" The man begged again.
Jon walked up to him and took the letter from the man's pocket. He opened it and read what exactly the orders said.

25 gold pieces for whoever brings me the head of the Queen, Daenerys 'Stormborn' Targaryen. When the task is completed, come to Winterfell and I'll find you. You'll be rewarded handsomely. ~ TER

Jon looked up at the man full of rage. He didn't even think twice and stuck his blade right through the man's esophagus. He thought to himself who 'TER' is and then it hit him...Three Eyed Raven. Jon stood there for a minute in complete shock, he didn't want to believe his own brother could even have the audacity to betray him like this.

More determined than ever, Jon got back on his horse and rode as fast as he can to get to Daenerys. He trusted no one but himself to protect her, not even Grey Worm.