Apologies

Jon was walking down the corridor towards Daenerys' chambers. He stopped at the door to think of what he was going to say before he came in. He took a deep breath and stepped inside. Jon went silent as he found Dany standing there naked. He started to admire her beautiful body.

Dany looked at him and chuckled noticing how he was staring at her. She then got his attention by walking right up to him. Jon looked into her eyes with a smile and put a hand to her stomach. He then brought his other hand to her cheek.

"You're a true beauty...I don't know how I got so lucky to have you...how the most gorgeous Queen in the world fell in love with a bastard from the North."

Daenerys put her hand on his, admiring his features. Jon leaned in and gave her a luscious kiss to her full lips. He then leaned out and took a deep breathe. "Dany...I wanted to say I'm sorry for storming out on you the other day. I was wrong for that and I understand that I betrayed you before because they're my family, but you're my family too now and my Queen. I love you more than anything...and I hope you can trust me again one day."

"Jon, there's nothing to apologize for. I love you...and I trust you more than anyone, I promise you that. You are my life." She grabbed on to his waist, embracing him. Jon pulled her in closer, her head now on his chest. "I know...I believe you my love" Jon whispered.

Their moment was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. A Dothraki soldier spoke in his language, "Khaleesi, a girl was caught trying to sneak in, she says she has very important news for the Queen...and her family."

Daenerys immediately knew who he was talking about. She told Jon and they hurried out to see Arya.

Arya already told Sansa everything. When Jon and Daenerys made it to where they were, Arya did not let a second pass. "I'm so sorry I was blinded at first, but we have a huge problem! Bran is actually mad!"

Jon was just happy she came back and ignored what she said.
Daenerys looked at Jon then spoke up, "What happened?"
Arya hesitated for a second then continued. "Bran has a whole army and plans on attacking all of Westeros just to get to you. They're from Braavos and they made a deal that ends in your death and Bran as the ruler of Westeros, with slavery back in Essos."

Dany turned serious and Jon was completely speechless. With a sudden move, Jon grabbed her hand, "I won't let him touch you or our baby."

Dany looked him straight in the eye, "A crippled boy can't do much...and those mercenaries can't do much either." She let go of Jon's hand and turned to look at everyone.
"I anticipate you all know your brother won't make it out of this alive...and I'll hear no excuses."

Sansa looked down in sadness, Arya stared at Daenerys without blinking, and Jon stood next to the love of his life knowing that she won't show mercy to their brother.