Till Death Do Us Part

Dany was dining with her trusted advisors that she can call friends. They were all chatting and congratulating her for her new baby. Only those close to her know about the pregnancy and are keeping it a secret.

A soldier came in to inform the Queen about something urgent. Jon Snow is back and he doesn't looked too good. Dany got up and ran outside to welcome him back. Happy that they've reunited at last, she hugged him and then looked at his face. Everyone could tell he hasn't eaten or drank anything for days. Dany quickly brought Jon up to her chambers for them to be alone together, while his meal can be prepared. After a few minutes of them getting settled, a maid brought in a full course meal with water and wine. Jon quickly downed everything and felt refreshed.

"I missed you" Jon looked at her with sad eyes, trying to ignore the fact that Bran is conspiring against her.

Dany places her hand on his beard and gently caressed his cheek with joyful eyes. "I've been waiting for the day you'd return."

Jon pulled her closer to him by her waist. He too grabbed her cheek and stared into her beautiful blue-green eyes. He brought his face closer to hers and gave a longing soft kiss to her full lips. Dany moaned into his mouth as their lips departed and they broke away from their kiss.

"Jon, I have to tell you something" she said alluringly.
"What is it?" Jon asked peacefully.
She grabbed his hand and put it on her belly and looked straight into his brown eyes.
"I'm pregnant...we're having a baby!" She smiled at him and couldn't hold her tears of joy back.

Jon smiled ecstatically, he felt overjoyed. He hugged her so tight and then grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.
"I love you Dany!"
He then got down on his knee in front of her and gripped both her hands without breaking eye contact.
"Marry me! Marry me Dany! I love you more than anything in this world and now we're going to have a family. I don't care to be king, all I want is to be with the love of my life forever and build our family together. I love you till the end of my days. Till death do us part."

Dany started crying more, tears poured down her cheeks. She did not expect him to ask her to marry him but she couldn't be happier. She struggled to get words out and just nodded as she continued to bawl her eyes out. After a breath she managed to speak. "I love you so much, more than anything...till death do us part."

Jon picked her up and kissed her lustfully. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he brought her to the bed. They removed each other's clothing as he started to nibble on her neck.

Her hands running though his hair as he moved further down between her legs giving her all the pleasure. After a while he went back up and stopped at her boobs. A few seconds of mingling with her breasts, he made out with her again. Their tongues meeting each other in sync. He then spread open her legs and thrust himself into her. He started slowly and gradually got faster. They were making love once more.