Business

A day passed and no one has really seen the Queen much. She's been very busy all day doing her duties as the Queen and preparing for a war to come. Her, Grey Worm, and Tyrion went everywhere together discussing plots and plans while Dany had to work on other stuff at the same time.

She couldn't let a second be wasted. Jon tried to get some alone time with her but he barely could even catch a glimpse of her as she's been going around the Keep all day doing important tasks. While Dany has been stressing all day, Jon started to get a little depressed that he couldn't see his future wife.

He decided to go check up on his sisters to see what they're up to. Sansa's just sitting and reading while Arya's shadow practicing with Needle. Jon walked into the silent room where both sisters were doing their own things, so he decided to interrupt them. "Do you guys ever wonder what happened to Bran...why he's so different?"

Sansa looked up from her book and Arya stopped what she was doing. "I guess we'll never know" Arya says silently as she went back to practicing. Sansa rolled her eyes, "Of course we want to know why he's changed. It makes no sense...everything he says is madness."

Jon sighed, "I wish he never did what he did...now he has to pay for it with his life."
Sansa nodded in disappointment and Arya stood still when she heard that. "He doesn't have to die...he's still out brother no matter what."

Sansa got up from the chair and faced Arya. "You heard the Queen, and we can't do anything about it."
"I know, but at least mercy for a cripple. Jon I don't know why you can't talk the Queen out of it." Arya complained.
Jon rolled his eyes, "I don't want him to die either, he's still my brother too. But he made his choice and none of us have a say in this whether he lives or not. Now he just has to suffer the consequences of his actions. And the Queen has never been one to show mercy, especially to treasonous traitors."

Arya huffed and went back to what she was doing once more. Sansa accepted her brother's fate already and went back to reading. Jon realized they didn't want to speak about it anymore so he excused himself. He went to the Queen's quarters and went to her chambers, which they share together.

It's been hours that he was in their room alone, missing his love. Jon wanted to see her badly, but he knew she was busy. His thoughts were interrupted by a guard. The guard told him that the Queen requested for his presence. Jon suddenly turned full of joy and left the chambers ecstatically.

The guard guided him to the Hand's table where Daenerys, Grey Worm, Tyrion, and the Dothraki leader sat. Jon was kind of disappointed that she wasn't alone but he was just happy to look at her.

"Jon, since the Northern forces have returned to Winterfell, I need to know if they're with your brother."
Jon swallowed, he didn't know what to say because in truth he didn't even know himself. He looked around the table and all he could think of was, "I can send a raven to one of my most trusted soldiers."
Tyrion decided to speak before anyone else can. "A raven could take days, we don't have days."

Daenerys looked back at Jon, "He's right, we need to do something else."
Jon looked at Dany with desperate eyes, "Can we please have a moment alone?"
Dany noticed his desperation and told her counsel to leave. As soon as no one was in sight, Jon quickly turned to face Dany. "I've missed you all day."

Dany smiled and walked closer to him. She hugged him and let out a sigh of relief. Jon noticed how stressed she was all day, and she finally found some tranquility being in Jon's arms alone. Jon kissed her forehead, "I envy you, Dany."

Dany pulled out of their warm embrace and planted a soft kiss on his lips that they both longed for.

"As much as I don't want this moment to end, I have to get back to business."
"I know...what about the Northmen? I can go myself to Winterfell if you need me to get them here."
"No, I have an idea. I'll tell you in the morning."
Jon nodded and let her get back to business.