Jake POV: Jensen's Party

Alyssa fell back asleep, an couple of hours later I pull by the curb of Jensen house and I unbuckle my seat belt shook Alyssa shoulder but that didn't wake her so I try whispering in her ear "Alyssa wakes up, we arrive now sweetie please wakes up".

And it work because she open her eyes and she yawn and stretch her arms out. I open my door and walked to her side of the door and decided to be an romantic gentleman and open her door.

She step out and I close her door and I slide my hand into her hand and guide her into my ex friends house which was full of every single kids that goes to my and Alyssa school.

When me and Alyssa entered Jensen's house some of the boys and girls were smoking weed from a pipe and vaping. Me and Alyssa walk into a cloud of the vapor which smells like Cotton Candy or some shit.

I used to smoke weed and I use to vape but ever since I met my Alyssa I didn't want her to not want me I wanted her so damn bad and now I have her so I change.

I can't believe I consider these peoples as my friends, I guess all I ever really thought about was fucking girls and ruining there life because I was so angry at my father and stuff that I didn't care about anyone until I met Alyssa.

I am gonna be honest, Jensen and Jaquelle and Vixen and Zed both dare me to make Alyssa fall in love with me and then dump her after she fall in love with me.

And I went after her to try to get her to fall in love with me but I fell in love with her too so hopefully none of the asshole friends of mine bring the dare up or I will fucking lose my control and kill them.

I never want to lose Alyssa she all I ever think about, she pretty so damn pretty and I won't be able to live with myself if she gone, she the only person that can keep me stable.

I know I don't deserve her but I can't have them tell her about the dare, I can't.... Wait why did I really bring her here to Jensen's Party anyway.

Kids were drinking Beers and Vodkas and Rums and Brandi alcoholic drinks and some people were doing drugs like Cannabis and Cocaine I used to drink Beers and Rum and do Cocaine but not anymore.

I wish I covered Alyssa eyes when we walk through the other part of the house because the girls were on top of the boys sucking on the guys dick and some of the guys were sucking on the girls breast.

I know Alyssa thinks this is wrong that we all go to a Catholic school and we do things that God wouldn't be happy about. I wish Alyssa was my girlfriend when I was younger so I would stop doing this at the very beginning.

I do believe in God because he brought me this innocent perfect little angel and I would never traded her for anything.

Alyssa sat down on the couch were my friends was in front of her, I know she doesn't want to do anything that everybody else doing and I am absolutely fine with it.

I didn't know what me and her would do so I asked her "Are you thirsty" I know she is thirsty because being in this house is dried because of the weed and stuff.

My girl said "yes I am, I would like some Sprite if your friend have any" I hope Jensen does have Sprite or Root beer or Mt. Dew because I am never getting any alcohol to Alyssa never.

So I tell her "I will go see if there is Sprite ok"