I am a murdered

When I put my key necklace into the key hole I hear a scream so I open the door and ran in, into the living room and I see Lola. Lola is on the ground and my stepdad is on top of her, she is screaming and crying and I see my stepdad having a knife held to her throat then he use his right hand to unbutton her short.

He pulled her short down and he unbutton his pant and he got his penis out, and he was about to put his penis inside her but I went to the desk that was behind me next to the stairs and I open it and see the gun and pulled it out and put the bullet in it and when I turn around he was right there in front of me and try to touch me but I put the gun to his forehead and I look at Lola which is underneath Our stepdad arm being choke by him and she almost fading away to death so I pull the trigger and the bullet went straight through his head to the wall.

And blood splash the wall behind him , me and Lola ears started ringing then our stepdad fell backward to the ground. I grab Lola and give her a gigantic hug and I tell her "I love you Lola, I am sorry I went to the party, I don't know what I was thinking."

Lola look at me and said "It ok sissy, you wanted to have fun"

Then I tell her "No it not ok, Lola when I went to the party, I was risking your safety by not coming home till now."

I look at the clock beside us and l realized it was 12:55 PM midnight so I picked up Lola and I walk upstair to Lola's bedroom and I put her in her bed and I put her cover on her and gave her her stuff animals then I read her favorite book Smat the cat and she fell fast asleep with her pinkie in her mouth, just like she always does.