Alyssa POV: Jensen's Party

Dedicated to imaginator1D I loved her...Anna Todd...she's the author of my beloved teen romance drama 'After' based off of The One Direction Harry Styles...So Hero Fiennes Tiffin and Josephine Langford belongs to her...'Hardin & Tessa'🥰

After Jake left to go get my drink, I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket and my sister was calling but I push the not answer button.

There was three girls and three boys in front of me on the couch, this red curly girl was looking at me and then she started talking to me "So your the girl Jake was talking about he never stop talking about you".

Then she look over to the side of me and she started smirking so I turn to the side of me, and I see Jake with my can of Sprite and he hand me my drink and I move over to the middle side of the couch.

Then the girl told me "My name is Linda and the two other girls that had blonde hair and blue hair is Katrina and Stacy and three guys that had blonde hair and black and brown are Jensen, Vixen and Zed."

Then I said "Nice to meet you guys, I am Alyssa and I have long blondish hair".

Then Linda said "Let's play Truth or Dare"

Jensen and his friends said "No, no let play a different game".

Linda then said "yes we are playing".

Then I ask the girl that is now sitting next to me "Is this a kids game" and Linda said "Not the way we play"

Linda said "How about you go first Alyssa since you are new to all of this, Truth or Dare".

Jake whispered in my ears "You don't have to play Alyssa"

And I look at Linda and said "Truth" ignoring what Jake said, which I wish I didn't ignore what he said because Linda said "Safest places to have sex" and honestly I wish I walk out of there but all I did was "uh pass"

Then Linda said "Why that an easy question"

Then she said "Wait your an virgin that explains why you didn't know the question"

Then the 3 girls and boys look at me including Jake, uh oh this doesn't look right.

Then Linda said "I dare you to have sex with Jake" then I was completely Frozen and I feel very pale this was absolutely a mistake to come here.

Jake got up and put his hand in front of me wanting me to grab his hand but instead I stand up on my own and look at him in the eyes and told him "I am done playing this game, and I am breaking up with you"

And I walk away with no emotions whatsoever, I walk outside and I call my little sister Lola and she answer "Alyssa where are you, I miss you, I was so scared that something happens to you".

And I told her "I am fine Lola, I went to a party ok so don't worry ok sweetie I am safe ok".

I hung up on her and I walk inside to find Jake so he can drive me home and when I walk in, a girl spill drink on my white shirt so I walk upstair to try to find an bathroom but when I step up there I saw a room and I saw a book shelf.

I walk to the book shelf and I see my most favorite books *After* by my most favorite author Anna Todd so I grab the first*After* book and I decided to read from the book were the bookmark was and the bookmark was in the part of the book were Tessa and Hardin was at the lake.

Then I hear an gentleman voice saying "What are you doing" so I turn around and I lean my self against the book shelf with the book at my side, and when I look at the boy I see Jake "And he walk over to me slowly and he tell me "Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mines are the same".

And I look at him straight in the eyes and I tell him "What"

And he tell me "Well have you ever read The After books and seen the movie Alyssa because that what Hardin always said about Tessa"

And I tell him "yes I have read The After books and seen the movie".

Then Jake said "What are you doing in my room Alyssa" And I look at him and I tell him "your room Jake"

And I look at his room and this room is nice, it couldn't be his room. Then Jake move the book up over my thigh moving my skirt up and he didn't stop, what is he doing.

Now my skirt is above my underwear which I try to grab his hand to stop him from doing what I know he is doing now but I wasn't strong enough, Jake pulled the skirt over my head so now I only have my white shirt on and I am in my underwear which I am partly naked now.

I tell tell Jake "What are you doing, I am breaking up with you, I am not losing my virginity to you Jake ok just stop please, your scaring me".

Jake stop and he went to his bed and he sat down on the bed and he lean on his right hand which was looking at the ground and he started crying, I was about to put my skirt back on but I didn't want to leave Jake so I drop my skirt on the ground and I go to Jake's bed and sat down in front of him.

And I grab Jake chin and make him stare at me in the eyes, and I see that Jake eyes are bloodshot with tears so I tell him "I am not mad at you ok Jake, I understand you brought me to this party because you wanted me to have fun since I never been to a party before and you didn't know your friends were gonna dare me to have sex with you.

Then Jake said "I knew you were a virgin that why when they said you go first since your new and all, I told you didn't have to play but you totally ignore me"

And I tell him "I know Jake and I am sorry and I am blaming myself ok"

Then Jake said "Don't blame yourself, because you didn't know what my ex friends do and say"

What does sex feels like though, everybody have already lost their virginity so what does it feels like, does it hurt. If I do lose my virginity then I will do it with Jake because I feel comfortable with him.

Then Jake tell me "I will drive you home ok Alyssa, and if you want to break up with me then fine."

Then Jake started crying again and I am absolutely in love with him that I literally can't stay away from him so I am not breaking up with him at all.

So I tell him "I am not breaking up with you Jake, I can't and I won't allow myself to break up with you ok"

Then Jake got off the bed and he held his hand out waiting for me to grab his hand and I grab his hand and he pick up my skirt and he got on his knee and he he open my skirt waiting for me to put my feet in it so I do and he moved my skirt up my leg close to my stomach and zip it for me.

And he grab my hand and we walk out of his room and we walk downstairs to the front door and he open the door and we walk outside and it was chilly so Jake took off his black jacket and put it on me which his jacket was warm.

We walk to the door and once again Jake decided to be a gentleman and open the door for me and I step in his black mustang car and Jake shut my door and he drove me to a gas station two blocks from were I live because I didn't want him to know we're I live.

When he stop his car he lean in and I knew he wanted to kiss me so I lean in to kiss him too then I tell him "Love you Jake goodbye" then I open my door and step out and shut the door and I walk across the street to a couple blocks down.

And I take take my key necklace off of me and put it into the key hole and before I open the door I hear a scream from inside the house and when I open the door I ran in, into the living room and I see Lola.