Alyssa Marie Yordy (Backgrounds Life) Continue 3

I am sorry that this chapter is so long but I wanted you guys to read and find out about Alyssa's childhood so I hope you like my story!!!!!?

Then Alyssa got out her pencil out of her pocket of her skirt and went up to the picture and stab the picture and she see the room number *111* so she use her pencil to slice open the picture and then Alessa step in the picture and open the door and held her hand out waiting for Alyssa to grab her hand.

Alyssa grab Alessa hand and Alessa led her into the room and the girls walk in to the room and there was a couch that was sideways and chairs were on the floors and there was ton of garbages too.

Then Alessa led Alyssa to a big hole in the wall, Alessa and Alyssa see that there another hole that in the other building and down below them is the alley.

Alessa tells Alyssa "Are you ready to jump because in order to get to the other building we have to jump."

Alyssa close her eyes for a second and she breathe and then open her eyes and she see that Alessa have her hand held out so Alyssa grab her hand and the girls step back and then they run and jump to the other side in the other building.

And the girls started laughing and being silly just like normal friends do. Then Alessa led Alyssa to we're The Bretchen Cult group burn Alessa.

Alessa took Alyssa down to the Iron thing that Alessa was on. Alessa told Alyssa "There the iron thing, I was on it and the iron thing was over the big pit that had boiling hot smoking fire.

I was held over it being burn alive but after screaming and crying and moving so much the iron thing broke and I was still on it but the iron thing knock the fire pit over and the fire pit caught part of the building on fire."

Then Alyssa told Alessa "How are you here if you been burn, you are suppose to be dead but you survive how is that possible."

Then Alessa said "I Know this is confusing but if you want to know my story then let me finish please Alyssa, I want you to know".

Alessa finish her story by saying "Then this guy came over to me and uncuff me from the iron thing, but he got burn a little bit but he didn't care because it was important to get me off it and he grab me and I tightly grip on to him.

Then I got pulled onto an hospital bed into an room and I started squeezing the bed because I was in so much pain that I can't exactly explain, the nurse grab the part of my skin that was peel from my skin and put it on an tray.

Then the nurse walk over to see me in the tiny window of the curtain and I look at her, and I didn't mean to hurt her but I was in so much pain that I couldn't control what was in my surroundings so the nurse ran away.

Then shortly after that, an little girl that look like me with straight dirty black hair and dirty muddy bluish purple uniform dress and pale skin look at me in the curtain window and I felt I can finally put revenge on this town.

I ask her "Wha..... Wha..... Is is your name".

And she said "I am call many things but right now I am the dark part of you, you have so much evil held deep inside of you and now you are burn by your Aunt Christabella, you can put your revenge on the town."

Then my dark self touch the curtain so I held my hand out which hurt me to move my arm but I risk it and I touch the curtain where I see the shadow of my dark self and when our hands touch, the world turn into the dark world which is call the otherworld.

And my nightmares that I always dreams about came into reality which is held into the otherworld only.

Later on I became pregnant and I split my souls into two, myself which is still on the bed with my dark self and what left of my goodness into an little baby girl that I gave to my dark self so she went to this world the world you are in, to deliver the baby to The Toluca County Orphanage.