[🥀6]

Mingi's Pov

After I left Yunho at his house I went home and lay down in my bed. Every moment that I spent with Yunho was beautiful. I loved everything about him, smile, personality, kindness, everything. But the thing I loved the most about him was his beautiful eyes. When I looked at them I could see myself in those eyes. His eyes were the most beautiful I had ever seen, I had never felt this way before.. not even with DonHan. Everything was just perfect around Yunho, I was happy with him and I wanted to make him happy.

I woke up earlier before my alarm went on, I got up and looked through the window. The view was beautiful, but now as beautiful as Yunho. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes to go and take a shower. After I finished taking a shower and doing my hair I went to work.
~~

I got to my work and Yunho was already there, he was waiting for me inside of the shop sitting on a chair. I looked at him, he stand up and received me with a beautiful smile. "Good morning" he said softly walking towards me. "Morning" I said smiling back at him. I went up to him and gave him a hug. I didn't want to let go of him, it just felt so right to be like this with him. "Mingi, there is something that we need to talk about" he said breaking the hug. "What is it?" I looked at him a little bit confused. "About what happened yesterday.." he said looking down. "You mean about the kiss?" I looked at him and he seemed so nervous and I holded his hands. "W-What are w-we?" He said in a whisper. "We can be whatever you want yunho" I said holding his face for him to look at me, in the eyes. "What do you want us to be?" I asked him. "Umm Mingi i.." he was about to say something when I pulled him towards me and kiss him, he kissed me back as soon as our lips touched. I placed my hands in his waist and he placed his hands in my arms. I broke the kiss and look at his eyes, they were shining like stars in the sky.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" I said looking at his eyes deeply. "Y-Yes!" He jumped on me, his legs were in my waist, his hands on my neck and his face buried in my chest. He looked so beautiful. He went back in place and looked at me, his cheeks got a pink color and he looked so adorable. "I love you" he said smiling widely. "I love you more baby" I said smiling back at him.
~~
We really didn't have a lot of costumers coming today, the day seemed so short, when ever Yunho was in the kitchen I would go after him and steal him kisses. I was so sure about something. I loved that boy and I would do whatever I could to make him happy. Our work had finished and I invited Yunho to my house to tell Seonghwa and his fiancé the news, seonghwa told me that he was going to invite San and Wooyoung too.

We both got to my house and by my surprise everyone was there, I grabbed yunho's hand and walked towards our friends. "What's that important thing that you had to tell us Mingi?" San asked. I holded our hands up and everyone looked at us. "Noooo way!" Wooyoung said loudly. "We are boyfriends"  Yunho said smiling widely. "Congratulations guys, you really deserve to be happy" HongJoong said going up to us giving us a hug. "We also have something to tell you guys" San said standing up getting Wooyoung from his waist. "Yes, we are boyfriends but also we are moving together. Wooyoung is going to live with me" San said looking at wooyoung and then they both kissed. "Awww omg this is so much for just one day! I need to calm down!" HongJoong said running towards his fiancé jumping in excitement. "It seems that we are having a double, I mean. I triple wedding soon" Seonghwa said laughing. "Maybe we will, right Yunho?" Mingi said looking at his now boyfriend and Yunho just hugged him shyly.
~~~
"You guys want us to go and buy some food?" San asked looking at us. "Yes baby I'm hungry" said wooyoung touching his stomach. "Okay, Mingi, Seonghwa let's go to buy food for our beautiful boyfriends and fiancé" San said smiling. Seonghwa. Mingi and San went up to their boyfriends and fiancé and gave they a kiss before going to buy the food. "Love you" the three of them said after getting out of the house.
~~~
Yunho's Pov
We were sitting in the couch talking about our boyfriends, what we most loved about them. Then Seonghwa went to the kitchen and made some lemonade for us while we waited for the food. I really loved spending time with them, they were really nice. Wooyoung lived with me for a good time, but now he is moving with San, I know him and he is a good person. Seonghwa was a really nice boy, even though he didn't know me well he accepted me as he godfather for his wedding with Seonghwa. We were watching a movie named "Breaking dawn" form the Twilight saga, I really liked that movies. We were peacefully watching the movie then the door bell rang. "They must be our boys, They probably forgot the key" I said getting up to open the door. I opened the door and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see there. DongHan. "Is Mingi home? I need to talk to him" he said in an arrogant voice. "No he is not home, what do you want from him?" I asked with a serious face. Everyone knew the lovely and shy Yunho. But they don't know the Jealous side of him. "That's not of you business" he said trying to get into the house but my  arm stopped him. "It is my business, leave him alone he doesn't like you anymore, get over him!" I yelled making Wooyoung and Seonghwa to go to me at the door. "Why are you so sure about that? Who do you think you are!?" He said pointing at my face. " I'm Yunho. Mingi's boyfriend" I said smiling and getting DongHan's hand away from my face tightening the grip of his hand. "Let go of me!" He said trying to let go of my grip. "I'm just going to tell you this once and I hope you understand. If yo don't get away from what's mine you will know how Jeong Yunho is" I said slamming the door on his face.

"Omg Yunho, I haven't seen you this way before, are you okay?!" Wooyoung said getting my arm and sitting me on a chair. "I swear, if he doesn't get way from him. He will know what I am capable of." I said with an angry tone. "Everyone might think that I'm the sweet, lovely and shy Yunho, but they don't know me when someone gets into what's mine" I said standing up walking towards the kitchen to get some water. Wooyoung opened the door to see if DongHan was still there but he wasn't, wooyoung looked at HongJoong, he was mouth opened. "I'm shook" HongJoong said trying to get some air with his hand.

________________________________________________________
Hello guys. Thank you soo much for 200 reads. Omg the ending of this chapter was kinda intense, yunho knows how fight for someone that belongs to him ;)
also.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL KING YEOSANG!!! IN THE NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTERS YEOSANG AND JONGHO WILL APEAR ! GET READY!
Love you all ❤️