[🥀13]

Yunho's Pov
(For those of you who don't know who DongHan is, this is him ⬆️)

After we went to look for HongJoong's suit Mingi and I decided to go back home and take some rest. There was a lot of things going on and we wanted to spend more time together. Mingi was taking a shower, I already took a shower so I was waiting for him in our room.

Mingi went out of the bathroom with only a towel grapped around a bit lower from his waist. I looked at him and I looked down to the floor blushing. "Baby you've seen me like this before, why are you blushing?!" Mingi said laughing. "Umm I don't know~"

Mingi waked towards me and holded my hand pressing it towards his abs. I looked at him and blushed even harder. "W-What a..are you doing?" Mingi just looked at me and smirked, he was about to say something when the door bell rang. "I ordered pizza!" I said running downstairs to open the door. "Yay the pizza it's here.." I said while I opened the door. "Sorry it's not the pizza" DongHan said with an arrogant voice.

"Do I have to slap you a few more times to make you understand that Mingi doesn't want you anymore? That he is only mine?" I said looking at him with a serious face. "The one who has to understand something is you.. he doesn't love you, he loves me." He said pointing at me. "If Mingi doesn't love me like you say, then why would we be living together?" I asked smirking. "What did you say?" He asked surprised. "Ugh just what you heard. I'm not gonna repeat myself." I heard some footsteps on the stairs and looked at the stairs direction. "Baby don't eat the whole pizza leave some for me! If not I'm gonna eat you then!!" Mingi said coming down the stairs and saw that I was there with DongHan.

"DongHan what the hell are you doing here?" Mingi said getting behind me and holding my waist. "Baby it's just that he wants to be slapped by me again" I said laughing looking at Mingi. "No baby, I don't want your pretty hands on this 'guy' again"Mingi said pushing DongHan off the house closing the door.

After DongHan left the delivery guy came, he ate pizza and cuddled on the couch watching Netflix.

The door bell rang and I went to open the door fixing my clothes.

"Oh hi Yeosang, Minhuk! Please come in" I said moving a side to let them in. "Welcome guys" Said Mingi getting behind me. We went to the living room and sat there talking about HongJoong's wedding with Seonghwa and we also talked about how them, Minhyuk and Yeosang.

Yeosang and I went to my room to talk for a little bit, leaving Minhyuk with Mingi. He told me the real reason why he didn't get married, but he also told me that he is starting to feel things for Minhyuk.

"Yeosang, you should do whatever your heart tells you.." I said holding the shorter boy's hand softly. "I don't know what I want yet.. I-I have some feelings.. I don't know what they are." He said looking down. "What do you feel, you know you can tell me, I'm your friend.." I said rubbing his hand softly. "Whenever Minhyuk is close to me, I get a weird feeling.. I feel nervous but also good. I think I am falling in love for him.."  the short boy said a little nervous but also confused. "Just give it time, you will soon know what you feel for him." I said giving him a soft smile.

"Hey but I have a question.. do you know what's with Jongho? He is been a little weird these days." Yeosang Said changing the topic. "No I don't know, but I will tell Mingi so he can talk to him." He said before we got up from the bed and went towards the living room where Minhyuk and Mingi were talking.

——

Jongho's Pov

Yeosang and Minhyuk went out to have dinner and I stayed at home letting everything out of myself. I felt sad, mad but I also felt jealousy..

The guy I loved was getting every day more interested in Minhyuk. I was walking towards the kitchen the other day and I saw that both of them were laying on their bed cuddling, my heart was breaking in little pieces, pieces that maybe will never get back together again.

I was sitting on the couch watching a kdrama when I heard the door bell ringing. It was Mingi and Yunho. I wanted to be happy like them, find someone else but I just couldn't. "Hey buddy what's up?" Said Mingi holding his boyfriend's hand entering the house. "Hey" I said with a sad tone. "I know something is wrong with you. What is it ?" Mingi asked sitting next to his boyfriend.

I sigh before talking, "this is not easy to say, Mingi you know me well. You also know that I have been heart broken before but this time it's worse. I love Yeosang. When I was in Daegu I met him, he went to the coffee shop I used to work, probably he doesn't remember that. After that day I fell in love with him, he used to go like twice a week with Minhyuk and his other friends, I never told him my feelings because he was just too much for me. He is the most precious boy I have ever seen, when I noticed that he had a boyfriend and that he was from a rich family I tried to go away from him, that's why I came here. But destiny put him right in front of me again, and this time living in the same house with his fiancé."I said with tears running down my cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell us before? I wouldn't let Yeosang and Minhyuk stay here, if you want I can tell them to get a hotel or an apartment.." yunho said getting up and sitting right next to me. "No it's fine, I'm the one who has these feelings and the one who has to make those feelings die." I said whipping the tears away. "Jongho, you are not alone okay, you have all of your friends. You can count on us." Mingi said opening his arms and wrapped me in an embrace.

"Thank you.."

________________________________________________________
YASSS WE GOT 1K READS!!! without you guys this story wouldn't be anything m, thank you so much for all your love and support. I love you
@yuknowbear ❤️❤️