[🥀12]

Minhyuk's Pov

I got to Seoul like in four hours, Daegu wasn't really that far from Seoul. As soon as I got down from the plain I got my things and went up to my cousins waiting there for me. "Hey it's been so long. How are you doing" one of my cousins asked. "I'm fine, sorry but I have to do some things now and I have to go, do you mind me borrowing your car?" I asked. "Yes, lily brought her car too, you can take mine." She said taking her keys and handing them to me. "Thanks" I said taking the keys and rushing towards the parking lot and getting into the car.

I looked up at the address on my phone and started driving.

When I got at the house I looked again at the address and went out of the car. I knocked on the door. Waiting for Yeosang to come out.

Yeosang's Pov

Jongho and I where at the living room watching something on Netflix while I waited for Minhyuk, I didn't even know what I was going to tell him. Jongho looked nervous but also mad. I was about to tell him something when I heard someone knocking the door, Jongho looked at me and I got up from the couch, I went up to the door and open it. Minhyuk was standing right in front me me with tears on his eyes.

All of a sudden Minhyuk ran to me and hugged me tightly, I cried by seeing how much he cared about me and loved me and I just ran away from him and disappointing him. "I-I'm Sorry.." I said burying my face in his neck. "Shh don't talk about that, I just want to be like this"  He said pulling me closer to him. "You shouldn't be here, I hurt you a lot, I don't deserve to be loved by you.. you are a great person and ~ I was cut off my a pair of lips pressed against mine. I closed my eyes crying even harder. He broke the kiss and whipped my tears with his thumbs. "Let's start again." Minhyuk said whipping my tears looking straight at my eyes.

While Yeosang and Minhyuk were having their moment, in the living room there was a heartbroken Jongho. He heard everything they were saying to each other, he could also see that they were kissing, he saw them through the small mirror hanging on the wall.

"I want to see him happy, if  his happiness is right next to Minhyuk I will let him be happy with him" Jongho thought.

Jongho left the living room going to his room and locking the door. He laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling trying not to cry. Yeosang was his love, he knew that his love was only on sided. He kept thinking of Yeosang being happy with Minhyuk, smiling and holding hands.
——
Yeosang & Minhyuk

I holded Minhyuk's hand and went to my room, I looked to see if Jongho was in the living room but he probably went to his room.

We entered my room and Minhyuk left his things there. "We really need to talk" I said sitting on the bed looking down. "Yeosang, look at me" Minhyuk said while he lifted my chin softly. "I know why you did it, you don't have to feel forced to love me. Just tell me that you don't want to be with me and I promise I ..~ He didn't finish he sentence, I placed my hands on his neck and kissed him softly. Soon our lips stared moving, Minhyuk holded my hips. We slowly laid on the bed, Minhyuk was on top of me, he broke the kiss and looked at me. "I'm feeling something for you. I didn't want to get married because I want to know what this feeling is." I said almost whispering. "Don't worry. You don't have to rush yourself, I will wait for you all the time." Minhyuk said coming closer to me leaving a kiss on my cheek and getting off me and laying right next to me.

"Thanks" I Said turning towards his direction and holded his hand. "For what?" Minhyuk asked confused. "For waiting for me" I said giving him a smile.

We talked about some things that our parents had been talking about and also for what we were going to do tomorrow, I told him that I was going with Yunho, HongJoong and Wooyoung for look for a suit for HongJoong's wedding and I messaged yunho telling him what happened and also if Minhyuk could come with us tomorrow.

I looked at the ceiling and then I looked at Minhyuk, he was sleeping peacefully. As I looked at him I thought about a log of things and one o them was that I didn't deserve him. He was just so sweet and lovely. I smiled and went up to him and took of his shoes and putted the blanket on top of him.

I went out of the room and went to the kitchen, Jongho was there with a cup of tea. "Can I have some ?" I asked looking at him. "Yes there is some on the table" he said a little coldly. I sat down in front of him in the table. "Are you okay? Were you crying?" I asked him looking at his red eyes. "No I showered and shampoo went into my eyes." He said looking down and of course I didn't believe him. Liar.

"So how is everything with you a Minhyuk? Did you guys talked?" He asked . "We didn't really talk, I just told him how I felt..and I kissed him. He told me not to rush things, that he he was going to wait for me all the time." I said blushing a little. "I'm happy for you." Jongho Said leaving the kitchen and went to his room.

I finished the cup of tea and then went to the room and laid beside Minhyuk. He turned around and hugged me and I blushed by his sudden action.

________________________________________________________
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 950 READS! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU ALL