[🥀16]

"Mingi! Baby!! I'm going to the store I will be right back!" Yunho yelled through the living room. Mingi came downstairs quickly. "Are you sure you want to go alone babe? I can go with you." Mingi said taking his house keys.

"Nah it's fine, I will go alone. Wait here for me. I will be right back." Yunho said leaving the house and closing the door behind him.

Yunho's Pov

I got the things I needed from the store and started walking back home. As I kept on walking I felt someone was following me, I started walking faster. I took out my phone put it a little to the side to see who it was but I couldn't see anything, the man was wearing cap and a black hoodie. I was about to call Mingi when I felt some strong hands covering my mouth not letting me yell.

The man took me to a car parked near and tied my legs and hands together, covered my eyes and my mouth. The car suddenly stopped, the man opened the door from the car and carried me. He left me on the floor, uncovering my eyes. When he did that i saw someone sitting on a chair facing away from me, he then turned around and smirked.

"Hey Yunho." He said with a proud smile. He made a sign for the man to remove the tie covering my mouth and to leave us alone. "I told you that Mingi was mine right? You didn't want to listen and that is why you are here now." He said moving closer towards me, he bent down and slapped me.

"Mingi will never love you DongHan! If you love him like you say leave him alone and let him be happy!" I yelled with tears on my eyes and instead of getting a response he slapped me several times. "You are the one who has to understand that he doesn't love you,  you are the one who should be letting him be happy with me, if you love him like you say."

My phone stared ringing, DongHan took my phone and looked at it. "Hey! Look who's calling!" He said with a smile and answering the call.

"Hello! Yunho were are you! Baby are you okay?!" Mingi said from the other line sounding worried.
"Hello Mingi, how have you been?" DongHan asked with a smile on his face. "DongHan what the fuck are you doing with Yunho's phone?! Where is my Yunho?!" Mingi yelled.
"Ah don't worry, he is fine. I just slapped him a few times but he is fine." -
"Listen you bitch! If yo.." Mingi tried to say but got cut off my doghan.
"Look Mingi, you are not in a condition where you can threat me, I have yunho and I you want to see him for one last time you have to accept to have a romantic date tonight. I will call you back in 2 hours to give you directions. Don't you dare to call the police, if you do Yunho disappears!"  DongHan said before hanging up the call.

I cried harder as I heard how desperate Mingi sounded. I didn't like him to see him suffer. DongHan was crazy, he has a sick love for Mingi.
—-
Mingi's Pov

"Mingi try to calm down! DongHan is about to call!" San said trying to calm me down. "San how do you want me to calm down if that crazy bitch can do anything to yunho right now huh?!" I yelled at him walking around the house.

The phone starts ringing and my heart beats faster. I ran towards the phone and answer it.

"Listen Mingi, at 6 pm someone is going to pick you up in the amusement park where you asked yunho to live with you. I only want you to be there, only YOU! heard that?" DongHan said from the other line.
"Let me talk to yunho, please Donghan." I said sounding desperate.
"He is hearing you right now." DongHan said putting the phone on speaker while the other man punched yunho hard.
"Don't touch him you little bitch!"Mingi yelled.
"See you latter for our date, we are having a special guest with us tonight. See ya Mingi." DongHan said before hanging up.

I left to the amusement park, I waited for the man to pic me up, after he pick me up San and Wooyoung came after us without the man noticing.

"Leave your jacket here." The man said before we entered the place. I took of the jacket and left it outside. "Open your arms." The man said before checking if I didn't have anything with me.

I got inside, the place was silent and dark. As I kept walking a saw a light coming out from a door. I went in there and the lights turned on revealing Yunho tied up. I ran towards him but stopped when I noticed that DongHan was sitting on a table with food and candles. He got up and walked towards me. "How have you been Mingi?" He asked raising his brow. "Let him go!" I yelled raising my hand towards him but stopped when DongHan took out a gun from behind him pointed at Yunho.

I looked at yunho who was sitting on the floor tied up, bleeding and crying desperately. "Let's talk first Song Mingi, or do you want me to end with him right  now?" He asked with a smirk on his face, I went towards the table and sat there indicating DongHan that I wanted to talk with him. "I love it when you obey me."

"Lou! Untie our special guest and bring him here" DongHan ordered to the man who was standing beside him. The man untied Yunho and sat him beside DongHan and after that he left as DongHan told him that he wasn't going to need him anymore. I got up and tried to come closer to yunho but DongHan didn't let me holding his gun and pointing at yunho.

He knew I would take a bullet just to hug Yunho and he also knew that yunho was my weakness and that's why he pointed at him every time I tried to come closer.

________________________________________________________
Get prepared for the next chapter, I cried while writing it. Thanks for your support. GUYS ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST! Comment below⬇️❤️ MAYBE I WILL DO A POLL AFTER THIS CHAPTER SO YOU GUYS CAN TELL ME WHAT SHIPP DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A STORY ABOUT!!!