[🥀7]

Mingi's Pov

We got home with the food, Seonghwa went right away to HongJoong as he saw him sitting on a chair next to Wooyoung that tried to calm him down. "Babe what happened are you okay?" Seonghwa asked worriedly. "Y-yun..ho" he said almost in a whisper. "What happened to Yunho!??" I said yelling at them. "He is fine, he is upstairs.." wooyoung said getting into his boyfriends embrace. I ran upstairs to my room and saw Yunho there, sitting on the bed. "Yunho.. what happened? Why is HongJoong like that ??" I asked grabbing his hand and rubbing it.

Yunho got up and looked at me in the eyes. "He came.." he said with a mad expression. "Who baby?" I asked. "DongHan" he said letting go of my hand. "Did he do something to you or the other guys?" I said worriedly taking his hand back. "No, we talked about you. Mingi.. he wants you back." He said turning away from me. "Mingi.. I love you but, do you love me ?" He said sobbing. "Yunho.. you know that it happened last year, when I met you I was very honest and I told you that everything was over with him, I don't care about him. The only one I care and love is you." I was back hugging him.

"You are the only one in my life, Jeong Yunho." I said kissing down his neck. "You are mine and I'm only yours.." I said whispering into his ear. "Then prove it to me.." Yunho said in a low voice moving his head to give Mingi more access to him. "Hmmm ahh M-Mingi" yunho said turning around facing me. "Trust me, you are the only one in my heart and eyes."I said looking at him straight into his eyes. I kissed him softly in his lips, he slowly stared to move closer to the edge of the bed and pull me with him. I gently laid him in the bed getting in top of him. We separated our lips breathing heavily. Yunho looked so beautiful under me. I grabbed his leg and lift it a little and place it in between my back and my own tight and kissed him again. "You are so beautiful baby, I love you.." I said between the kiss. "I love you more Mingi.." yunho said placing his hands on my back rubbing it.

Seonghwa's Pov
"Baby can you now tell us what happened while we were gone?" I said grabbing my fiancé's hand. "DongHan came over, and Yunho got super mad, I haven't seen him this way, I got really scared, I though he was going to fight him right here but he didn't he just told him and Mingi was his and he would do everything to make DongHan get away from him. But god he seemed really mad" he said walking towards me. "Though you should go upstairs and see what's going on between those two upstairs." Wooyoung san to Seonghwa walking towards the kitchen. "Yeah Hyung, it's been almost 30minutes and they are still there" San said going behind his boyfriend. "Okay I'll and check them" seonghwa said leaving the room to go upstairs.

*Knock knock*
"Are you guys okay?" I said opening the door to see them laying on the bed kissing each other. "Wooowww sorry i didn't know you guys were busy, though the food is here" I said closing the door. "Maybe they are full already" I said with a smirk going downstairs.

"Are they okay honey? What happened?" HongJoong asked. "They are reconciling in the room" I said with a smirk on my face. "Wow I want to have fights with San more often!" Wooyoung said jumping into his boyfriend wrapping his legs around his boyfriend's waist.

We start eating, and Yunho and Mingi came downstairs holding hands and smiling widely. "Are you guys done or there is another round coming after eating?" San asked playfully. "Baby!" Wooyoung hit San in the arm. "We didn't do that. We just talked" yunho said shyly. "Yeah sure you guys talked" seonghwa said emphasizing the last word.
"Okay okay leave my baby alone" Mingi said grabbing his boyfriends waist taking him towards the kitchen to get their food.

"Hey guys JongHo called me last night and told me he is coming over, he is actually staying here, it seems that he had a problem with his parents and he doesn't have anywhere to go, and he just has us.." San taking some noodles into his mouth. "When is he coming?" Mingi asked sitting next to his boyfriend in the couch. "He gets here tomorrow" San said. "Sorry but who is Jongho?" Wooyoung and Yunho asked. "He is one of our old friends from High school, we haven't seen him for a long time. When HongJoong went on vacations Jongho left with him and he didn't come back. He stayed with his family" Mingi said looking at his boyfriend.
—-
"Okay Seonghwa, HongJoong! We have to make an important announcement for you guys." Wooyoung and Yunho said standing up. "We are making a party to celebrate your engagement this Saturday at my place!" Yunho said jumping in excitement. "Omg Thank you !! Tell us with what should we help and we will have everything by Saturday" said HongJoong. "No sweetie! We are doing everything for you guys, don't worry about anything. You guys just have to be there at the party." Wooyoung said.

"Omg Thank you so much for this guys !" Seonghwa said smiling and hugging everyone. "It was actually Yunho's idea" Mingi said smiling. "Anything for our friends" yunho said running towards his boyfriend and jumping on him.

"Okay movie time!" San said taking some movies and let the guys decide which one to watch. "We are watching...Real steal !" Seonghwa said taking one of the movies. "Yes I love that movie, I feel like everyone is going to cry" HongJoong said taking some pillows and blankets and handing one to all the three couples including him and Seonghwa.

"Okay let's watch it and be quiet!" Said Seonghwa playing the movie and getting into the couch with his fiancé

____________________________
Hello guys!! Omg thank you soo much for your support! We are over 250 reads already! Omg I love you all. Thanks for your support. Saranghaeyo 💗💗