[🥀14]

Yeosang's Pov

Minhyuk and I went to eat dinner to his favorite restaurant here in Seoul. After that we went to walk around the park. Minhyuk knew that I loved walking around the park at night.

We sat on a bench talking and eating some ice cream. Minhyuk suddenly saw something and got up. "Wait for me here Okay?" He asked in a soft tone making me worried. "Umm Okay..." I said as I saw him leaving.

It had been five minutes since he left and I was starting to get worried. What if he left me here alone and went with someone else? What if someone attacked him?

I was almost crying in desperation, still sitting on the bench I brought my knees up and hugged them.

I heard some footsteps coming towards me from behind. I stayed like that with a big fear.

I felt someone touching my waist, I jumped out from the bench falling on the floor and looking at the person. It was Minhyuk. I got up and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

I started crying into Minhyuk's neck, I thought something bad happened to him. Minhyuk broke the hug but holded my waist. "Don't ever leave me again..." I said looking up at him. "I'm sorry.. I wanted to give you a surprise." He said whipping the tears on my cheeks. "Surprise.. you scared me! I thought something happened to you !" I said almost crying again. He let go of my waist and showed me a cute little teddy bear. "This is the first time you worry about me.." he whispered in my ear. "Don't ever do that again!" I said hitting him on his shoulder. "I won't. I promise" he said giving me a cute smile making me blush a little.
——
Next day
(Morning)
Yeosang's Pov

We were having breakfast, I was sitting beside Minhyuk and Jongho was sitting in front of us. "Hey buddy are you fine?" Minhyuk asked Jongho nicely. "I just couldn't sleep last night" Said Jongho rubbing his eyes. Minhyuk's phone rang and he went to the livingn room to take the call. "Jongho you can trust me, and tell me what's going on." I said holding his hand and rubbing it. I noticed that he got a little frustrated and I let go of his hand.

Jongho was a about to say something when a loud voice coming out of the living room interrupted him. "Yeosang! Baby!!" Minhyuk yelled jumping in excitement. "What, what happened !?" Yeosang asked getting up from the chair and standing in front of Minhyuk. "The owner of an agency of models here in Seoul got to know that I was here and he wants me working for him!!" He said with a wide smile. "Omg!" I said jumping on him, I wrapped my lefts around his waist and my arms on his neck. Minhyk started spinning in circles and laughing. "I'm so proud of you." I said looking at him before giving him a kiss on the lips.

The kiss was sweet and beautiful, Minhyuk's arms around me made me feel safe. Minhyuk broke the kiss and pressed our foreheads together. "I love you" he whispered and smiled.

Jongho's Pov

When I saw them being happy together and kissing my heart sank, I wanted to cry, to get out of that house and never come back.

I had been thinking about it and what mini told me last night. The only one who was being hurt here was me, and only because of these stupid feelings. I should have never landed my eyes on Yeosang knowing that he would never be with me. But Mihyuk has everything I would never have, He now has yeosang's heart and I only have his friendship. I know that Yeosang deserves everything and that's why he is with Minhyuk now, he would make him happy.

I was going to tell Yeosang what I felt for him, not right now but one of these days. I was thinking of going back to Daegu but I don't want to leave my friends, they were like my family.

Yeosang and Minhyuk were now getting ready to go to the agency to sign the contract and to see the other model he was going to work with.

——

Days after

"Omg I'm so nervous?! I'm shaking!" Said HongJoong walking around the house trying to control himself. "Why to be nervous? I mean you've been almost all your life with Seonghwa?" Said Wooyoung looking at the mirror and fixing his hair.

"Woo we are starting a new life, it's now the same thing being boyfriends living together than being married." Yunho told him helping HongJoong with his suit.

"Yahhh you look good!" Wooyoung said squishing HongJoong's cheeks tightly. "Yah, leave him alone or Seonghwa is going to kill you." Yeosang said sitting with his now boyfriend Minhyuk.

Yeosang and Minhyuk were creating a new life together, they decided to take another chance but this time it was not forced. They wanted to be happy together with no one bothering them and rushing them to do things they are not prepared for.

Jongho had been thinking about it, he wanted to move on but he needed to tell Yeosang what he felt. The best opportunity he had to tell him was at the wedding. Jongho knew that Yeosang loved Minhyuk and he would never have Yeosang. Little by little he is accepting the other boy's love between each other's and let them being happy.

"It's time Park HongJoong." Said Yunho looking at him with a softly smile. "Don't let me fall." HongJoong said looking Mingi. Mingi was the one who was going to take him to Seonghwa at the altar. "Never." Mingi said getting out of the car letting HongJoong and Yunho get out.

Everything looked beautiful, it was the wedding HongJoong always dreamt with. A wedding near the river, with all his friends and family and Seonghwa standing at the altar looking handsome as hell. His future husband was there smiling widely as he saw HongJoong walking with Mingi.

They got to the altar and Seonghwa took HongJoong hand. Mingi looked at him and smiled. "Take care of him Seonghwa." Then he looked at HongJoong who was about to cry.

"I always will."

________________________________________________________
Ksksksksks HongJoong's wedding with Seonghwa is here!! I got kinda emo writing this. I hope you all like it and thank you so much for all your love and support ❤️

DID YOU ALL LIKED THE ATINY PARTY DEL MUNDO!?❤️❤️ I LOVED IT, IT WAS AMAZING!

here are some pics