Chapter Eight

NO ONE TALKED between Keziah and Khlnzey while walking heading on the throne room. They both knew that once they entered, their life would be changed forever. A change that may cause them to stick together, or might be the reason for them to separate ways.

They can both hear their own hearts beating faster than normal, and yet they acted calm to ease the nervousness they've been feeling. They walked slowly, opposing their fast heartbeats.

Then, Khlnzey stopped. "Baby," he called.

She looked at him and tried to smile, "Yes, Kuya?" she answered.

"Nothing baby. I just wanted to hold your hand." he said and smiled. Keziah nodded. She held his hand tightly and walked again.

They both know that this might be the last time they'll be together as twins, and might also be the first time that they'll be together as close friends. Are they okay with that? No one knows.

When they reached the throne room, Khlnzey knocked on the huge double door that slowly opened. They can both see the eyes that were fixated on them, the king and queen's bothered look and Olivia's narrowed eyes. There aren't anyone except them.

"We all know that we're gathered here for the revelation of Winter Asami Nieve. Our daughter, and the first princess of the Levi for the century we have." The King paused. "Now, I shall reveal the reason, how, and who is Winter without further unnecessary details.

"Eighteen years ago. Back at the time where our child were chose to be sent to the standard world, a Knight, who was holding the twins, got injured because of an attack from an unknown man. Based on the witnesses, they saw him exchange the princess to a violet haired baby with a blank amethyst eyes."

Keziah smiled sadly, especially when she heard the last words. Suddenly, Khlnzey pulled her and embraced her with a tight hug, but she was left smiling sadly.

"In which, witnesses were found and confirmed the statement. Olivia Freed, is the princess Winter Asami Nieve." the king stated, that made everything stopped for Khlnzey and Keziah.

She's not the princess. They're not twins.

"I knew it from the very start! You're my daughter." the queen shouted in joy and embraced Olivia. The king also did, but Khlnzey didn't moved a bit. He still hugged Keziah.

"Zey, bitawan mo na ko. I need to go. You and your family needs privacy." bulong ni Keziah habang bahagyang tinutulak si Khlnzey, pero hindi pa rin s'ya gumalaw. "Zey. It's already confirmed. She's your twin."

"Shawn Khlnzey Nieve." she called him again, trying to have an authority on her voice, however, she stilled when she felt his shoulders were shaking. Holy shit, he's crying.

Ramdam ni Keziah ang unti unting pagkabasa ng damit n'ya dahil sa luha ni Khlnzey, at mas lalo pang humigpit ang yakap nito. "I don't want her, Keziah. You're my twin, and not her." basag ang boses na sabi nito.

"I am not." pabulong na sabi ni Keziah, lalo na't ramdam n'ya na malapit na ring bumagsak ang luha n'ya dahil sa inaakto ni Khlnzey. "Let go of me."

"I don't want to." parang batang umiiyak na aniya. "I don't want her. You're my twin. They're just lying!" angal nito.

"It's the truth." Keziah said and pushed Khlnzey away. She looked at him for a second, and when her eyes met his eyes full of tears, she immediately looked away. "I should go now." she said and ran away from the throne room in which her life has changed again. Big time.

She ended up on the training ground in where she found Yuri, and Jade having a combat training. Pabagsak s'yang naupo sa sahig at saka bumuntong hininga. The announcement was fast and sudden, so that she needs to calm her nerves down first.