two ❦

♥︎   ✉︎   ➤  liked by taerie, luvchim, joonbug, and 158 others babiemyg boys r a bore :/view all 37 comments

♥︎ ✉︎   ➤  liked by taerie, luvchim, joonbug, and 158 others
babiemyg boys r a bore :/
view all 37 comments..
taerie you're disgustingly hot
luvchim where r the photo creds whore ???
babiemyg @luvchim wheres my compliment ??
luvchim ugh ur a brat
luvchim @babiemyg uwu look at those thickies 🥵🥵
babiemyg @luvchim thank u 😌
taerie @luvchim @babiemyg YALL ARE 5 ISTG

"yoongi wait!" jimin huffed as he ran down the hallway full of people. everyone had just been let out for lunch so the immense crowd of people didn't help jimin's problem considering he was short as hell.

"can't you keep up?" yoongi yelled without bothering to stop or turn his head to his shorter friend.

yoongi shoved open the side door that led out to the picnic tables they always sat at during lunch. he shoved his bag aside, lying his head on his hand while waiting for his friends to join him.

meanwhile jimin was shoving his way through the crowd that was slowly emptying all while trying to keep his baby pink skirt down that coincidentally kept hiking up.

"jesus yoongi, you're barely taller than me yet you walk like you're on a mission." jimin cried, breathing heavily from what felt like a workout. he dropped his bag to the ground before sitting beside his best friend. the two sitting beside eachother looked hysterical, jimin was dressed in a bright pink outfit while yoongi had black combat boots, fishnets, a skirt, and shirt that was also black aswell.

"or maybe you're just athletically inept?" taehyung spoke from behind before joing them at the picnic table, sitting across from them.

jimin gasped from the accusation, "says you!! 'i really wanna join the swim team' but you never act on your words!" tae blushed a light pink knowing jimin was right.

meanwhile yoongi was already sweating from the heat, it didn't help that his entire wardrobe was completely black. he dabbed his face with a blotting sheet in hope to save what was left of the foundation and blush. yoongi tried to conceal the fact that he was sweating by acting cool but apparently that wasn't enough.

"you look like you're about to have a stroke man, damn." a kid named jung hoseok spoke as he was casually walking past the group of friends.
jung hoseok wasn't an unfamiliar person, no, he was very well-known between the group of friends, especially when jimin had the biggest crush on the pot head and couldn't shut his mouth about the boy for more than a minute.

yoongi's face turned red with anger, "fuck off and go get high, isn't that what you're out here for loser?" yoongi spat, earrings chiming as he shook his head in a fit of rage.

hoseok gave a crooked smile yoongi's way, "actually i already am high," hoseok tipped his sunglasses to show the white of his eyes replaced with an irritating red, the red in which yoongi's face was stained with just minutes ago. "it makes school just a tad more fun." hoseok giggled as he made his way to his car, half tripping over his feet from his shoe laces being in a tangled mess.

"school isn't supposed to be fun whatsoever you fuckhead!" yoongi stood up from his sitting position on the bench and screamed. he watched the boy slowly walk out of his sight and into the parking lot, probably going to smoke more pot for the rest of the lunch hour.

"i think that might've been a bit uncalled for.." jimin mumbled, stuffing his face with the angel cake his mom packed for him.

yoongi quirked an eyebrow at his friend, "why are you standing up for that douche?"

taehyung sighed on the other end of the picnic table before casually popping in headphones and ripping open his sketchbook to drown out his friends bickering.

jimin blushed, shoving his face with more angel cake in order to avoid yoongi's question.

yoongi sighed, feeling sympathy for his friend "the amount of braincells you'd lose even hanging out with him jimin, please... find someone else."

"i wish i could yoongi, do you think i decided to like a pothead because it'd be comical?" jimin asked, sadness washing over his face. his friends probably thought he was the biggest idiot for falling for jung hoseok, but there was more to him than just the pot smoking dumbass that he was because when he was sober, he was the brightest being in the room which never failed to make jimin feel warmer.