eight ❦

♥︎   ✉︎   ➤  liked by jinniethepooh, seokworld, babiemyg, and 253 otherslamegguk r u mine? 🕸🕷view all 42 comments

♥︎   ✉︎ ➤ liked by jinniethepooh, seokworld, babiemyg, and 253 others
lamegguk r u mine? 🕸🕷
view all 42 comments...
jinniethepooh oouuu 🙊
lamegguk @jinniethepooh knock tht shi of or yo ass is getting blocked 👺
jinniethepooh @lamegguk OWO ur no fun

for yoongi it didn't take much skill to find that jeongguk's insta user from the party last night. in fact, after he found it he couldn't seem to keep himself off of it.

"hey yoong- ooo whatcha looking at there?" taehyung snatches yoongi's phone out of his hands to get a closer look at what he was stuck on almost every class hour today. he has been dying to know just what yoongi was so caught up on.

taehyung gasped, feverishly putting a hand over his mouth, "damn, yoongi has a crush on jeonggukie hm?" taehyung bounced back and forth on his two feet.

"shh, can you keep it hush, jeez you're loud as fuck." yoongi clamps a hand over tae's mouth before snatching his phone back. "and so what if i was? he's kinda c-cute.."

"so it is a crush then!" taehyung exclaimed while clapping his hands together in excitement.

just at that moment jimin was running up to the two of them in his usual bright pink attire. "um guys?"
yoongi and taehyung brought their attention towards jimin with raised eyebrows, waiting for him to go on.

"hoseok mentioned something about a date to me, you two didn't tell him anything.. did you?" yoongi's eyes almost bulged out of his head in shock.

"what!" he stood up, grabbing the side of jimin's arm. "jiminie you can't go out with him, you're joking right? he didn't really say that to you?" yoongi shook the shorter boy by the shoulders.

"oh my god you did say something to him! what the hell did you tell him? was it about the shampoo because i swear to fucking god yoongi i thought that was between you and-"

"jimin no what the fuck, i literally don't talk to the pot smelling bitch and i'd never tell him about that!" yoongi let go of the younger boy, the angry expression falling from his face.

jimin frowned, "o-oh, then why the hell did he ask me?"

"what did you say?" taehyung butted into the conversation.

jimin giggled looking down to the ground and scuffing the dirt with his shoes.

"jesus christ." yoongi groaned while rubbing his temple.

"hush yoongi, please actually have faith in me on this one, give him a chance." jimin grabbed yoongi's hands and squeezed them tightly.

yoongi huffed rolling his eyes. he loved jimin with all of his heart and would hate to ever see him hurt but he knows rejecting the chance of a possible relationship with hoseok right off the bat would only upset him more.

"alright kid, just be careful please."

jimin knocked yoongi into a hug and held him tightly, "of course i will hyung, don't worry so much!"