five ❦

♥︎   ✉︎   ➤  liked by jinniethepooh, lamegguk, jcksncries, and 130 othersseokworld party at mine tonight, byow!!view all 22 comments

♥︎ ✉︎   ➤  liked by jinniethepooh, lamegguk, jcksncries, and 130 others
seokworld party at mine tonight, byow!!
view all 22 comments...
jinniethepooh will there be alcohol ?
seokworld @jinniethepooh what kind of question is that? jfc
jcksncries byow?
seokworld @jcksncries bring your own weed, y'all are some slow ass motherfuckers

as soon as the bell rung jeongguk was up out of his seat and ready to run outside to the picnic tables infront of the school.

today wasn't quite the best day considering he got barely 3 hours of sleep due to his younger sister constantly waking him up to comfort her from her nightmares.

he laid his head on the wooden table after pulling out a pre-rolled blunt and lazily sitting it in his mouth. he heard someone come up behind him, sitting themselves on the otherside of the bench.

"want me to light that for you?" jeongguk lifted his head to meet jin's gaze before nodding slowly. the sound of a lighter was heard and then jeongguk was puffing out smoking into the air.

"so, you going to seok's party tonight?" jin ruffled the boys curly long locks. jeongguk shrugged, puffing the smoke out of his mouth and into jin's face.

"okay i know y'all are potheads and what not but that doesn't mean you need to get me second hand high." jin coughed while waving the smoke away out of his face.

jeongguk rolled his eyes, "relax this is only a one time thing, i barely get high during school give me a break, i'm exhausted." jin scoffed. jeongguk continued to smoke the rest of the blunt before a pair of fingers snatched it from him causing him to jolt his head in the direction of the person.

"hello ladies," jackson smiled, puffing smoke into jeongguk's face, "going to jung's party tonight?" he asked, taking the smoke into his throat before releasing it into the air.

"i am, dunno about lil gguk over here though." jin elbowed jeongguk who rolled his eyes.

"yeah i'm probably going." jeongguk answered to get the two boys off of his back.

"good," more smoke was released into the air, "heard it was going to be pretty fucking wild." jackson smirked before squishing the blunt into the ground with his shoe and walking away.

"alright then." jeongguk frowned at the half finished blunt before he pulled out his sandwich and finished the lunch hour in silence.