four ❦

♥︎   ✉︎   ➤  liked by babiemyg, luvchim, joonbug, and 141 otherstaerie all i wanna do is get high by the beach 🏖 view all 33 comments

♥︎ ✉︎   ➤  liked by babiemyg, luvchim, joonbug, and 141 others
taerie all i wanna do is get high by the beach 🏖
view all 33 comments...
seokworld you called?
taerie @seokworld it's lyrics pothead
seokworld @taerie :(
babiemyg uwu look @ my bestie 🥰

1 new message from joonbug!

taehyung's heart pounded in his chest at the notification. he was awaiting for namjoon to finally message him and if he didn't, he was ready to make the move himself.

joonbug hey, you're that worker from the ice
cream shop right?

taerie i am! sorry if adding you on here was creepy, apparently one of my friends follows you and i recognized your acc!

joonbug it's alright, it wasn't creepy at all! i'm glad you added me ^_^

taehyung giggled at the emoji namjoon used. he had no clue jimin and him were friends until asking jimin about it after finding they followed eachother on instagram.

there was no doubt about the fact that taehyung liked namjoon and that he wanted to know so much more about him.

taerie how does going out for lunch someday with me sound?

taehyung pressed send and threw his phone, pulling his knees up to his chest. he had no clue why he was so nervous for namjoons response, jimin said he was a really sweet guy and taehyung believed it based off of the one interaction he had with the shy elder at the ice cream shop.

joonbug that sounds amazing, i'm free whenever!

taehyung smiled at the message and quickly typed out a date and time to have lunch with the quarterback. he was already so excited even if it was a week away.