ten ❦

namjoon and taehyung spent the night going on an assortment of different rides at the amusement park. namjoon was almost deadly embarrassed at the fact that he was afraid to go on certain rides, and taehyung was almost unfazed, beaming with excitement during each one.

taehyung snuggled into namjoon's arm, shivering at the cold. namjoon was terribly nervous during the whole date but slowly he seemed to come out of his shell. he leant taehyung his hoodie since the boy was wearing a very thing crop top and looked to be freezing.

taehyung held namjoon's slightly clammy hand as they exited the amusement park, falling in love with the scent of the taller boy's hoodie. "you know you don't have to be so anxious namjoon, it's just me." taehyung said, holding onto both of namjoon's hands while looking deep into his eyes.

"i know i'm just super nervous and afraid that if the next thing i say is stupid or comes out weird." namjoon blushed, rushing his thumbs over the back of taehyung's hands.

taehyung rolled his eyes, boxy smile still adorning his face, "namjoon i already like you, if the next thing you say is stupid i wont mind."

namjoon was as red as a fucking tomato.

"okay." the rest of the walk back to the car was silent except for the ride home in which taehyung plugged his phone into the aux, and blared songs by his favorite girl groups until they arrived at taehyung's house.

"thank you for tonight joon, it was truly the best." taehyung gave namjoon a tight hug before lightly kissing him on the cheek, "until next time joonie."

"until next time." namjoon smiled fondly at taehyung as he skipped to his front door, skirt swaying from side to side until the door closed behind him.

by the time namjoon arrived home he remembered the shorter boy was still wearing his hoodie.

it left him with a warm feeling in his chest.

♥︎   ✉︎   ➤  liked by babiemyg, luvchim, joonbug, and 198 otherstaerie spent the night with one of the sweetest boys to ever walk this earth

♥︎ ✉︎   ➤  liked by babiemyg, luvchim, joonbug, and 198 others
taerie spent the night with one of the sweetest boys to ever walk this earth.
view all 37 comments...
babiemyg YALL CUTE CUTE
joonbug last night was the best ❤️
luvchim my besties r the cutest 🥺💕
taerie @joonbug it truly was 💜💜