seven ❦

"chim- what the fuck?" jimin was lying in hoseok's bathtub, rubbing shampoo into his hands. to say yoongi was surprised was probably a lie, he kinda figured jimin was going to get himself fucked up at a party like this, especially when it was his crush who was throwing the party.

"yoonie it smells like him!" jimin giggled as he sniffed the shampoo covering his hands. yoongi sighed and started pulling open different drawers in hoseok's bathroom until he found a rag, wetting it to wash off jimin's hands.

"no! what are you doing!! you're washing the scent away, stop it yoonie!" jimin wailed, throwing his feet in the air and almost kicking yoongi in the face.

"jesus fuck jimin, you're still whipped when you're trashed." yoongi sighed before shoving jimin over and taking a seat beside him in the tub.

yoongi only had a couple of shots and for the most part was sober but tired as hell considering he had to track jimin down all night in hopes his friend was still in one piece.

jimin continued to cake his hands in hoseok's shampoo, clapping them together and creating bubbles in the air.

suddenly the bathroom door began to open and yoongi jumped at the spook while jimin continued to clap his hands together with the lilac colored shampoo.

"o-oh, i'm so sorry.." a boy with dark chocolate hair spoke after intruding on..? he honestly had no clue what he was intruding on except for that the boy with the dark clothes and chains that was lying in the bathtub was absolutely beautiful.

"ah it's alright, i'm just trying to take care of my friend here." yoongi nodded over to jimin who was paying no mind to their conversation. "we'll leave though, c'mon jimin lets go." yoongi stood up from his sitting position in the tub, and as much as he didn't want to, he grabbed jimin's shampoo covered hand.

"yoonie stop!! you're rubbing off the smell." jimin slapped yoongi's hand and frowned while yoongi just groaned in frustration.

"would you like some help with your friend there?" the boy who was still standing at the doorway of the bathroom asked while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck which revealed his sleeve of tattoos from his shirt sleeve slipping back to his elbow.

yoongi sighed, "honestly i could really use some help." he let out an exasperated laugh as he climbed out of the tub letting the guy make his way towards jimin.

"lets go buddy, your friend here seems like he wants to go home." the boy with overgrown hair nodded towards jimin, placing his hands out infront of him for jimin to take.

jimin shook his head with a frown, "i don't want this smell to go away though, it reminds me of hobi and he smells comforting."

the boy with styled wavy hair nodded towards the half empty bottle of shampoo, "why don't you just take it with you then and you won't ever have the smell go away?"

jimin smiled wide before nodding excitedly. he grabbed the bottle of shampoo and let the boy take one of his shampoo covered hands to pull him out of the tub.

yoongi and the mystery boy led jimin out to yoongi's beat up used chevy before placing him in the backseat where he lied down and snuggled up to the bottle of shampoo.

"he has a little crush on hoseok i guess." yoongi laughed lightly, fiddling with his fingers awkwardly.

"little? i'd say that's probably a more progressed than a "little" crush." the nameless boy laughed along with yoongi.

"thank you though, i probably would have never gotten him out of there if it wasn't for you... and sorry what is your name?" yoongi asked.

"jeongguk, and you're yoonie?"

"yoongi." the raven haired boy laughed.

"nice to meet you then, hopefully i'll see you around?" jeongguk smiled down at the shorter boy.

"hopefully." yoongi smiled while biting his lip.

wow, jeongguk was kinda hot.