✐ 05 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Where is everyone?" Namjoon questions, walking into the kitchen to take out a water bottle from the fridge.

"Misun is in her room and Jungkook's outside working out." You inform.

"Ah."

He walks over and sits on the stool beside you.

"Muscle bunny's pretty cute, don't you think," Namjoon nudges your shoulder with his. "You should go for him."

"And go against everything I've told myself about sleeping with roommates? No thank you."

"Testing the waters won't hurt."

"It will if the water isn't the right temperature."

Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows, "Then make it the right temperature."

The doorbell rings and you're glad it interrupts the conversation. You walk over to the door and open it.

"Y/N,"

Jin.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here?" You ask, tone tinted with irritation.

"Can we talk?"

"I don't want to talk."

You try to shut the door in his face, but he stops it and pushes it open.

"Just listen–"

"To what? To your lies? To your excuses?!"

"No, Y/N, please–"

"You need to understand that you hurt me bad, Jin. I hate you and I will never forgive you."

"Y/N–"

"You need to leave, man." You hear someone say from behind you.

You take a quick glance back and see Jungkook, Namjoon standing a few feet behind.

"Who the fuck are you?"