✐ 08 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You slowly open your eyes, trying to adjust to the bright sunlight that enters the glass doors in the living room. You rub them to help and suddenly remember where you are and with who.

You look up to see Jungkook already awake, looking at you with a gentle smile on his lips. His arm is still around you and you're still very close to him.

"Good morning."

"Were you just staring at me while I slept?"

"I wasn't staring," Jungkook replies. "I was admiring."

"Yeah, okay, weirdo." You scoff and try to get up, but his grip around you tightens.

"What's got you in a hurry?"

"Jungkook–"

"Oo, what are you little love birds doing?" You hear Namjoon's voice.

You pull away from Jungkook and sit up straight. Namjoon walks up behind the couch and leans down to have his face in between the two of you, his arms wrapped around both yours and Jungkook's shoulders.

"Were you two just..." Namjoon dramatically turns to face you. "Canoodling?"

"No." You reply, not turning to look at him.

"Oh, really?" Namjoon turns to Jungkook.

"You're probably seeing things." The younger responds.

"Perhaps." Namjoon shrugs.

You take his arm off your shoulder and stand up.

"I'm gonna go shower."

You leave and Namjoon jumps over the couch, landing right next to Jungkook.

"I see you making moves, bro," He pats the boy's shoulder. "Just admit you like her."

Jungkook scoffs, "I'm not gonna admit to something that isn't true, Namjoon."

"That's Namjoon hyung to you, kid. Know your manners," He answers sassily. "And you do like her. You're just looking dumb denying it and not doing anything about it."