✐ 18 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ɪ' ᴏᴋᴀʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You wake up, and just like every morning, you do your routine. This time you wash your face with cold water, trying to get rid of the redness and puffiness that surround your eyes the best you can.

As soon as you walk into the kitchen, Jungkook runs up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, hugging you gently from behind.

"Baby, I'm so so sorry about last night. I should've never doubted you. I know you would never cheat on me. I should've let you explained."

You turn around and he steps away to let you have your space. He looks at your saddened expression and immediately notices your eyes.

"Have you been crying?" He questions, concern evident in his tone. "Was it because of me? Because of the things I said?"

"No, it's not because of that," You shake your head. "But since you brought it up, I want you to know the truth about that night. Jin kissed me and I kissed him back, Jungkook. He took off my shirt, but I promise it didn't go any further than that. As soon as I knew what I was doing, I pushed him off and kicked him out. I felt absolutely nothing when he kissed me and I felt stupid after everything because I only love you. I'm only yours, Jungkook... if you still want me."

"I'm glad you told me the truth. I'm upset that you kissed him back and that he undressed you, but he was messing with your head. You were vulnerable because you had just decided to get into a relationship with me and he took advantage of that. What's important is that you stopped it before anything else happened," Jungkook smiles. "And of course I still want you, Y/N. I'll always want you and you only."

You give him a small smile and he leans in to place a quick kiss on your lips. He notices your anxious state and his eyebrows knit together, confused.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

"There's something else we need to talk about, Kook."

"So what is it?" Jungkook closes the door to your room.

He walks over to your bed and sits down. You stand in the middle of the room, trying to find a way to say it.

"What is it, Y/N?" He asks again.

You take in a deep breath, exhaling it.

"Last night... you got really drunk and I did too. Jimin took me to my room and helped me sober up. He left and I stayed there on my bed for about thirty minutes before joining the party again. Misun had helped you to your room... but she didn't leave."