✐ 13 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THIRTEEN• ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook strolls into your room, head down as he fixes the waistband of his dress pants. He stops walking and looks up at you.

"How do I look?"

"You look good," You answer honestly. "Where are you going?"

"Ah, um... I have a date."

Well, fuck. Why did that sting, Y/N? Hm? Hmm???

"Oh?" You try to say, but it comes out more like a question.

For the past week Jungkook had been so busy that you barely even saw him. You didn't know, but that was his way of avoiding you. He didn't want to get more attached to you than he already was.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Gahee," Jungkook replies. "You know, the girl–"

"Yeah, yeah," You interrupt him. "She's the girl you've been learning everything for."

He nods shyly.

"Will you be showing her how good you are now?" The question slips past your lips and you mentally slap yourself.

Huh?!?! Y/N, what the fuck!

"Uh, I mean," You pause for a second then sigh. "I don't even know what I mean."

He chuckles, "No, I am not. It's only our first date and to be honest, I think I need a bit more practice from my favorite teacher."

Jungkook's wet tongue licks his lips and OH how you wished he was licking something else.

"Right, uh," You chuckle awkwardly. "So at what time is your–?"

"You're so fucking disgusting!" You hear Savy shout.

You and Jungkook look at each other in confusion before quickly leaving your room. You rush into the living room, Jungkook only steps behind.

"Woah!" Savy's about to throw a book at Namjoon, but you take it from her hand. "What is going on?!"

"Why don't you ask him and that fucking bitch!" Savy points at Misun.