✐ 07 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
ʟᴇssᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• ʟᴇssᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Shit, Joon, f-fuck." You and Jungkook hear Savy moan from the guest room.

"Well, at least Namjoon's giving Savy a good 'welcome back' present," Jungkook comments as he takes a bite out of a freshly baked cookie.

You scoff and continue putting the groceries away.

"And he gets mad at me."

Jungkook's jaw clenches at your words. He despised thinking about you moaning because of other people pleasuring you.

"Are you gonna help or just eat the cookies I baked?" You turn around and cross your arms.

"Ah, sorry."

Jungkook grabs the things he bought and places them on the counter beside your things.

"Hey, so," He starts, storing his items into his cabinet. "About that lesson two..."

"What about it?"

"When will we have it?"

"I don't know," You shrug. "We've been busy."

"No," Jungkook drags out the O. "You've been busy. I've been waiting... but we're free now."

"And you're suggesting that we do lesson two right now? When everyone's home?"

"Uh, Namjoon and Savy are obviously too busy to notice and Misun isn't even home. She's at work," He lets out a disappointed sigh. "But alright. I won't pressure you into doing anything."

You roll your eyes dramatically, "Fine."

"Fine?"

"Yeah. Let's do it. Lesson two, right now."

Jungkook tries his best to not sound as eager as he truly felt inside.

"Cool. Sounds good."

You take his hand and haul him to his bedroom. You close and lock the door then go to sit on the bed.

"Make me wet." You tell him, sounding almost demanding.