✐ 17 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVENTEEN• ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

*the following chapter contains a sensitive topic (rape) that may be triggering to some readers. reader discretion is advised*

"So you're leaving?" Namjoon asks, putting on a bummed out façade when internally he was euphoric.

"No, Joon. I just packed up all of my stuff for no reason." Misun responds sarcastically.

"Well, good luck... wherever you're going."

"That's it? I don't even get a hug?" She pouts, hands on her hips.

"Nope," Namjoon pops the 'p'. "But you can get a high five."

"I'll take it." Misun smiles and slaps her palm with his.

"By the way, where's Y/N? I wanna tell her."

"In her room."

Misun nods and leaves the kitchen. She walks down the hall and towards your room. As she's about to knock, she hears you speak and decides not to.

"How am I going to tell Jungkook? I don't have the heart nor the guts to," You sob. "He's going to hate me."

"Y/N, you know how he is. He's going to understand that you were vulnerable and that Jin was messing with your head. Just tell him the whole story," Savy comforts you. "And even after you tell him what happened, he'd never hate you. Y/N, not only is that man madly in love with you, but there's also not a single hate bone in his body."

A wicked smile crawls onto Misun's lips and she finally knocks. You quickly wipe away your tears.

"Come in!"

"Hey," Misun steps into your room. "I just wanted to pop in and tell you that I'm moving out."

"What? Really?" You try to ask in a sad tone.

"Cut the shit, Y/N. You don't like me very much," She exposes and you press your lips together awkwardly. "But because this is goodbye and I'll probably never see you two again, you guys are invited to my party. I asked Namjoon if it was cool to have it here and he said yeah, so some of my friends are coming over later. It'll be my little farewell party from this house, I guess."

"We'll be there." Savy answers for you.

"Great!" Misun looks away from Savy and over at you, looking you dead in the eye. "This night is going to be so much fun."